41

Saturday
August 26th
@8am

Riahs pov

I had woken up early because I felt really nauseous and have been feeling extremely nauseous for the last few days.

I told my momma bout it and she went and bought me a pregnancy test. Which I didn't take yet because I was scared of what the results were going to be, which I already knew what they were going to be because me and him never used a condom, ever.

I get out of my bed and immediately feel like I have to throw up. I run into the bathroom and hover the toliet but I didn't throw up. So I remove myself from the bathroom and immediately throw up over the floor.

"Maaaaammmaaa" I said feeling a tear drop from my face because my throat was burning.

My mom came and seen what happened and just shook her head.

"Riah did you take that pregnancy test I gave you yesterday?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

"Noo" I responded wiping my mouth.

"Take it now and imma clean this up go" She ordered me and I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed three test because sometimes the test be messing up.

I felt my heart beat increase bit by bit as I began peeing on one of them.

2 hours later

"Wooo momma this one say negative" I showed her running into her room.

"Okay whatta bout da otha 2?" She replied.

"I kinda forgot about those ones" I scratched my neck, lying.

I actually didn't look at the other two because I felt like this one is all the approval I needed.

"Riah I know youn wanna know if you pregnant or not and I know you scared but you laid up and had sex so you gon have to face the consequences and if you is pregnant ian gon be mad at you I have no right to be" She told me as she got off her bed and brung me into a hug that calmed me down.

I took a deep breathe and walked into the bathroom closing my eyes and grabbed the other two tests.

I held them up in my hands, "momma what they say im scared to look" I asked her but got no response.

I open my eyes to see she had her mouth covered with tears coming down her face. I turn them around and see both of them are positive and fall to my kness.

I didn't cry or nothing I just sat there looking at them in disbelief.

Jays pov

@10am

Riah.Offical

❤️ 💬 ✈️NiggaykA, D

❤️ 💬 ✈️
NiggaykA, D.God, Jaysmoove and 3,465 others liked
Riah.Offical sunkissed 🌞
View all 200 comments
BigDawg_Jay 💕💕
D.God🤞🏾🤞🏾