28

Sunday
August 8th
@5am

Riahs pov

This shit is my fault if ian wanna be a hothead and fight at this party Demetrius would be good right now...I shoulda just left the whole situation alone.

But I couldn't have just let her get away with what she did towards me..I could've just took it somewhere else.

Then I fucked up Jaymars window. I hope he isn't mad at me about that.

"Riah...Riah!" I came back into reality.

"You okay" Preius asked sitting neck to me putting her head on my shoulder.

I looked around the waiting room seeing James just looking out into space with a blank expression on his face, Tanya was laying on his lap sleeping, Adriens  layed out on the chairs sleeping, but I didn't see Jaymar.

"Umm where's Jaymar" I asked right before hearing about three people dying a couple hours ago on the tv.

"Today for breaking news three males were found dead in a home in Oakland city, with a female currently in critical condition. The males were found with multiple bullet wounds in their body. All being the age of 21,18,19 and the female being at the age of 20. There have been no arrest as of yet but if anyone has any information please call this number"

Right after it went off Jaymar bust in the doors wiping sweat off his forehead and a buffalo wild wings box in his hand.

"Where were you at?" I ask him as he comes and sits next to me.

"Had ta handle sum" he replies grabbing a wing out of the box.

Preius just looks at me and smirks then walks into the hospital bathroom.

"Family of Demetrius Holmes" A nurse walks into the waiting room and we all face our attention on her.

"Is he okay?" James askes standing up from his sit, waking Tanya up.

"Yes he's fine but it was a close call if you would've gotten here any later he would've been a goner" We all let put a sign of relief.

"He's in critical condition at the moment but well just keep him here for a few days and he should be as good as he was before" She reassures us smiling.

"Thank you so much" I say towards her.

"Anytime" She responds walking back through the hospital doors.

"Ion wanna go home tonight can I stay with you?" I ask Jaymar as I bite into one of the wings.

He nods his head at me while sipping some of his bottled water.

"We is too" Preius said grabbing a wing.

"Thats coo I got enough rooms fa yall ta stay in fa da night" Jaymar says.

He really do too. His ass got a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and he the only person who living there.

"And you was gon be coming anyways I was just finna have you go back to my place without me" I said towards Preius.

"Imma need to go get some close from your house really quick tho" she replied.

"Me too" Tanya said walking over towards us to grab her a wing as well.

"K" I replied to both of them.

"James you coming back ta my shit too?" Jay askes James as he got up and walked towards the lady at the front desk.

"Nah imma stay anotha night here wit Demetrius"

"Dats coo" Jaymar replies grabbing one more wing before closing the box.