9

A week later
Saturday
May 21st @2:30pm

Today was a chill day wholetime. I would usually be out right now with Adrien and the twins but they weren't home and Alana was with her boyfriend like always.

"SISSSSTTERRRRR" Preius and Tanya said together screaming while busting through my bedroom door.

"OHHHHMYYYGGGGGGGAAAAHHH" I screamed back and we all tackled each other straight to the floor.

They had came to visit me and were only going to be down here til Wednesday.

"BITCHH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY"

"Ouuuu this color on you is seeexxxxyyyyy"

I was installing a blonde wig this time youu knoww some different .

"Where the niggass attt" Tanya said putting her bags down by my closet.

"Shit gone" I replied.

"This apartment decennttt as hellll" Preius hopped up off my bed and started walking around the apartment.

"So spill it I know you got the hoes" Tanya said smiling.

"Girll no I dont its this one dude who work wit me tho and me and him been you feel me talking or whatevaaa"

"WHO THE FUCK U BEEN TALKING TO" Preius ran back into my room slamming my door like she my momma or some.

"He cute?" Tanya said.

"I mean he ight" they said at the exact same time as I showed them a picture and we all started laughing.

"He coo tho he real chill and laid back and yall know ion like them niggas involved in that street shit"

"Mmmm them streets niggas the best tho" Preius swearr.

"Mann im trynna get sum ahhhh DICK... DICK from somebody son down here" Tanya li bop ass kept saying while doing the dance.

"Girl shutcho ass up" Preius said causing me and Tanya to laugh.

"Any bitches been trynna bump witchu? Cuzz you alreadyy knowww" She added on.

"Girl we did not come down here to fight shut the fuck up" Tanya replied back to her mugging.

As yall can tell im the chill one out of all of us forreal, Preius is the fighter, and Tanya the hoe.

"Nahh ain nobody been starting nun wit me cause they know better"

"FACTS" Preius agreed as she shoullddddd.

"You sure?" Tanya said jerking her head back.

"Girl dont play wit us" I said laughing and pushing her

"Yall remember we had ta beat up them one bitches cuz they was mad at Tanya for fucking ole girl man?" Precious said with a smile on her face.