18

Wednesday
July 7th
@2:30pm

"Baeeee pleasseeee can I get thisss" I begged Jaymar to get me a all black birkin bag.

"Mmcht what do you need that fat ass purse for"

"Because I can fit all my niggas in it" I said playing around.

"Stop playin wit me Riah" He hopped up from the table quick causing me to flinch.

"Ok im sorry I was just playing damnn"

"Why you always flinching?" He asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders and started twirling my hair.

He just stared at me knowing it was a reason but didn't say anything.

"Cmon lets go get some icecream" he said just wanting to get out the house.

"Boy you got icecream in that big ass kitchen you got why you wanna go out and get sum just wasting money" I said tilting my head.

"Ion gotta worry bout money so like I said lets.go.get.some.icecream.RIAH" he said my name aggressively.

I just got up and grabbed my wallet, walking out the door behind him.

We got to the car and he opened my door as usual and I seen these two ski mask on the dashboard, a red and black one.

"Ouuuuuu this one for me cmon what we finna do go kill somebody im ready" I said excitedly picking up the red one.

"Yo ass ain gon kill nobody shutup" he said driving out of his drive thru smiling.

"How you know" I said rolling my eyes at him.

He arrived at mcdonalds and looked over at me with a blunt in his hand saying, "do you even know how ta shoot a gun?".

"Duh dummy my daddy taught me"

"Mmmm" he replied and pulled up to the speaker to order us two caramel sundaes with two large fries.

"Yeaaaaaa" I said putting on the skimask and grabbing one of his guns moving it around.

"Riah gimme my shit" he snatched the gun away from me.

"Bitch you no fun" I said crossing my arms and looking out the window.

"Iah give you yo own gun but you ain boutta be playin round wit my shit" he said grabbing our food from the window.

"Finnnnneeee..ouu put yo mask on too bae" he looked at me and smiled before putting it on and pulling his phone out to take a picture.

"You gon post that? Orrr youn want cho hoes ta see"

"Mannee shut the fuck up why else would I take the picture" he replied posting it on his story with the caption 'my li rida💕'