11

Same night @1:30am

Adriens pov

"Get outta here forreal" I snatch this random ass nigga up.

Ion know who he was calling a clown but it wasn't us he got me fucked up

"Or what" Some nigga snatches my arm up off of ole dude and I turn to see its that same nigga who was onna gram a few months back talking slick out his mouth.

Jay immediately punches bro in his shit and then I feel somebody punch me on the side of my face and I completely black out.

Me and dude I snatched up throwing punches back and forth until this bitch ass boy picks me up and slams.

"Ouuu I like that" I said while grabbing his head into a headlock trying to get up while he was on top of me.

"Let go of my head hoe ass nigga" He starts punching me in my side and I ended up flipping him over and getting on top of him.

"Aw its ova fah you now boah" I got on top of him and started stomping his rip cage in since he was cover his face.

Imma make sure he got some bruises left on em after this.

I kicked bro on the side of his head causing all the people surrounding us to scream "DAMNNNN".

That kick knocked em cold for a few seconds until he came back to consciousness holding his head on the ground.

I look up and see Riah and her friends beating the fuck outta Drea ( Jays ex ) and then some dude tackles Riah.

Right when I was finna run over to them I hear gun shots go off and everybody gets to running.

"BRO THIS NIGGA JUST SHOT MONTY" Its that opp ass nigga Romey running behind a car taking cover while carrying Monty around his shoulder.

I look to find out where the shots came from and I see Jay running towards them with a glock in his hand.

"BRO CHILL CHILL WE GOTTA GO THE POLICE COMING" I hurry up and grab Jay before Romey was able to pull his gun out and shoot back.

We run behind this other car which I think was one of dah neighbors but at the moment I dont give a fuck. They car just gon have ta get shot up real quick.

Romey and his 2 otha homies along with Jay and his 3 otha homies start shooting back at each other.

I can see all the people from the party running, hopping into they cars.

3 days later
May 25th
Tuesday
@10am

I wake up to a call from Damaris. He was one of the niggas at the party who was shooting back at Monty nem.

Him and Jay was hella close they been close since they both was in 6th grade.

"Aye bro you coo bro you know Jay just got locked up yesterday night"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN"

"The fuck you mean what I mean nigga he got locked up that nigga he shot was inna hospital snitching"

"Hollon bro im finna call my unc real quick"

"Igh be safe cuh" He said right before I hung up.

I call my uncle but he wasn't answering so I text him.

Me: aye jaymar locked up?

Unc:  yea cuz you niggas cant control yaselves I told you niggas bout throwing parties at my houses n shit giving out my addresses

My uncle was one Of the biggest drug dealers in the city. I got hella drug dealers and gang affiliated people in my family. Ion really do nunna that shit but if im real bored might go hit a lick or sum.

Me: My bad unc man we ain een know it was gon escalate like that

Unc: yea whatever man he gon be coo doe im working on bailing him out right na

Me:Snitchin ahh niggas on my momma

Unc: thats why I tell you niggas ta watch who you beefing wit most of these niggas is not street fr

A week later
Saturday
June 5th
@5:10pm

"Heyy Adrienn ian talk ta you in foreveeer you coo" I was on the phone wit Riah.

"Yea im igh is you coo last time I seen you yo wig was fucked up"

"Because bitches like ta pull hair" she said rolling her eyes and scratching her head through her bonnet

"You and yo gang was fuckn shorty up tho on my momma beating her ass I woulda neva thought yo li ahh could fight" I said and we both started laughing.

"Mannn its a lot yall dont know and Jay still locked up"

"Hell yea he getting out next week doe"

"You trynna come over here for a li bit I miss you" I asked her.

"Yea iah be over dere inna few minutes" she replied before we said bye and hung up.

A hour later

"So when is he coming back"

This bitch..

"Brooo I dont knowww broo can you leave now"

One of Jays hoes was at my front door asking me when he coming home. They asses so annoying and he don't even fuck wit dem nomo. My hoes be chilling man his hoes be tweaking like they his girlfriend.

"Mmcht I need some dick" She said witta attitude at first and then looked up at me and started smiling.

"Bitch- please leave before I smack you" I said trying to close my door until she put her foot in between door.

Iah crush this fucking foot..bro where is RIAHH

"Okkayyy fine but can I use yo bathroom like really quick pllleeaassseeeuhhh"

"You got 10 seconds"

"Boy THE FUCK" I opened the door and she ran to my bathroom which was right by the kitchen.

I justtt wanted ta do a different povv this chapter

Yall think Adrien and Riah a be cute??