39

2 days later
Monday
August 21st
@6:34pm

Jays pov

"Jayyy why you acting like that you know you miss me and you single so youn een gotta worry bout cheating cmonn" Some hoe I used to fuck wit kept begging me to fuck wit her again once she caught me at the gas station.

I immediately slam my car door in her face and drive off towards Adriens crib.

The old me woulda said fuck it and got me some dome but now ion een care bout these hoes nomo they ain got none to offer but pussy.

The way shit went down wit me and Riah I know we probably ain gon eva fuck with eachother again but im done trippin so it is what it is.

Riah pov

@6:57pm

"Demetterriiiusss make me some fooodddd" I begged him to make me some food before I went back home. I been begging him for the past hour but the bitch acting like he can't.

"ADRIEN COME GET THIS GIRL SOME FOOD" Demetrius screamed to Adrien, who was in his room playing the game.

"Yall lil negros gon stop screaming in my house" Adriens dad had came from the back and I realized it was one of uncles Jaymars I had met already.

He turned his head towards the couch to see who it was that was whining and recognized me.

"Wassupp neicee in law" He walks over to me and brings me into a hug.

"Yourrr uncle Joe right" I asked just to make sure and he nods his head yea before walking back into his room.

"Wait did this nigga just call me his neice in law" I said outloud to myself just now realizing the words that came out of his mouth and Demetrius began laughing.

"damn he ain call me nephew and I knew his son for years" Demetrius said pulling his cup-o-noodles out the microwave.

"Nigga do you date his nephew?" James askes rhetorically as he comes and sits next to me on the couch and I shoot my eyes in his direction.

"I mean did you USED to date his nephew" He corrected himself, laughing.

"I never dated that bitch" I rolled my eyes and got off the couch, walking over to the kitchen to beg Demetrius to make me some food again.

"Girl stop trynna act like youn miss my nig- DAMN" Demetrius began talking before I tripped over my own foot and almost fell but he caught me.

"Are you okay? You been a lill tooo clumsy lately" James asked as I put my hands on my knees, already out of breathe.

"Yess I just been really tired" I replied and then grabbed onto Demetrius neck, bringing him down to my height.

"Riah let me eat my food you fucking nat" He said trying to bring a noodle into his mouth.

"You dummy you know we not supposed to heat those up it say it on da package" I told him letting him go.

"Girl do I look like I give a fuck" He chuckled and then walked away into Adriens room with his noodles.

"Ion give a fuck neither" I replied chuckling and then sitting on the kitchen counter and I pull my phone out.

*knock knock knock*

Me and James look over to the door.

"Who is it?!" James semi-yells.

"MAN ITS ME OPEN THE DOOR" Jaymar screamed backed and I moved my face back into my phone as James got up to unlock the door and let him in.