25

4 days later
Thursday
August 5th
@7:30pm

Riahs pov

I was at Adriens house with Demetrius and James bored so I decided I wanted to go on instagram and lurk on one of them girls who had jumped me.

'Long live my sista we gone keep yo name alive baby I promise😘🥺'

I click on her story to see she had posted a picture of Drea and couldn't help myself from laughing.

"What yo ugly ass laughing at" Demetrius said looking over at my phone.

"AWWW YOU GOING TO HELLL WHY IS YOU LAUGHING" he yelled, pointing at me and started laughing.

"Damnn I wonder who killed ha ass"

"Fuck her" I said while getting up off the couch and walking into Adriens room and he followed behind me.

"Whatchall in hea doing" I said stopping in the doorway staring at James and Adrien playing call of duty warfare on Adriens xbox 1.

"What do it look like" James replied.

"Shutcho hoe ass up" I said back making him chuckle.

"Adrien ass too invested in this game ain took his eyes off it yet" Demetrius said smacking Adrien on the side of his head to get a reaction out of him but Adrien still ain take his eyes off the screen.

"Bitch you doing too much go back inna livingroom or sum" James said standing up pushing Demetrius after he had slapped him on his head too.

"Shutcho ass up" Demetrius said laughing walking back by me to the doorway.

I just realized james the quiet, mean one, with the anger issues while Demetrius the goofy, friendly one.

"Aye sis lets go up to da gasstation real quick so you can take my pics" Demetrius said giving me his phone.

"K" I replied walking outside behind him.

Few minutes later

"Eee im looking fye ain I" he said dusting off his shoulders after I took his last picture.

"You look like a fucking janitor" I replied looking him up and down.

"Bitch" he said smacking me in the head with a bag of chips he had picked up.

"Ghe stop-" I snatched the chips out his hand and started hitting him multiple times with it as he started covering his face.

"Riah you embarrassing we is in public" he said laughing while picking the now crushed up bag of chips off the floor as people in the gasstation started staring at us.

"You shoulda neva started wimme" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Boy cmonnn get you anotha bag of chips so we can go" I rushed him.