21

3 days later
Wednesday
June 21st
@8pm

Jaymars pov

"Aye Jay its somebody here for you" I was at one of my dads trap houses still trynna figure out how we gon get Drea nem for what they did without it being suspicious and then one of my dads workers walked in.

"Who is it?" I asked and sum dude walks in.

"Whatchu want li nigga who is you?" Damaris immediately ups on him with his gun pointed straight in dudes face.

"Chill chill im just here to give you info on where Drea at" he immediately caught my attention.

"Come sit down and Day get that damn gun out his face" Damaris removed the gun from dude and I motion him to sit down inna chair right by the door.

"She stay in Zone 6 in Edgewood"

"That dusty ass bitch still live innat same house"

"Hollon...why you tellin us dis" I say with suspicion grabbing my gun off the table just incase.

"Mannnn look that hoe sucked my dick fa 50 dollas and den kicked me out ain een let me nut fucked up my whole mood"

"50 DOLLLLLLAAAARRSSS!!!?????" one of my other dads workers said causing me and Day to start laughing.

"It coulda atleast been a hunnid or sum thats y she broke now" Another one of em said before leaving out.

"Hell na ian got a hunnid dollas I gave her the rest of my money" The dude said and I started mugging him.

"Boahhh what da fu- get ouddaherre mane" I got up and pushed him out.

"Niggas went broke fa sum head I can't believe it" Day said shaking his head.

I look down at my phone seeing its finna be 9 and I promised Riah I was gon spend the rest of the night with her.

"Aye bro im finna go imma fuck witcha later" I said towards Day nodding my head up before leaving out.

@8:59pm

Me
Come outside
@8:59pm
Seen

I get out the car seeing her walk up to it and open her car door for her noticing her energy was kind of off.

"Riah" I said right when I got in the drivers seat and turned on the light in the car.

"Hmm" she said not paying attention to me.

"Whats wrong?" I ask and she looks over at me for a split second and I can see bags under her eyes like she hasn't slept at all.

"If these bitches don't die soon imma go insane" and I notice her leg starting to bounce up and down.

Now ian neva seen Riah like this and I wanna say this isn't her but I don't know who she was back in Chicago so I can't een say that.

"They is don't worry we just found out where she stay at"

"Lets slide on her right now" She says immediately.

"Right now?" I replied shocked.

"Yes Jay right fucking now" She put her hood on and remember that I always had blacks gloves in my glove department so she opens it up and puts sum on.

"Riah-"

"Jay im not fucking playin"

"Sayless" I replied grabbing me a gun from the back and then sum gloves.