Chap 5; Acasea

"Demons are evil"

☁️🌥⛅️🌤☀️🌤⛅️🌥☁️

⚠️gruesome murder, torture, blood, death ⚠️

Demons are evil.

Everyone knows that.

Acasea laughs. The sound is something so sinister, a laugh that only Acasea can produce. It sends shivers down their spines, the servants glancing up at her with terror in their eyes.

Her legs are spread, her eyes are pitch black. Teeth almost unnaturally sharp, mouth curved into a poisons smirk, a strong and tall body supporting her dominant personality. She is wearing black leather pants that matches her black hair and eyes, a thick belt holding two swords and several sharp blades. A loose and open white shirt hangs over her upper body, it looks like something of the 19th century, much like what the vampires like to wear. They still haven't truly gotten past the golden era of fashion.

Despite her young age of eighteen, Acasea now stands and has always stood above almost everyone else in her life. With a snap of her fingers she could make them all turn into dust, nobody ever dared to defy her. She's been trained to kill since birth, and therefore has no remorse when doing it. It has even come to a point where simple killing is not enough. She finds satisfaction in torturing and ruining people's lives, watching them die inside before finishing them off. It sounds cruel, that's because it is cruel. Demons are evil.

Specifically, Acasea was lucky enough to be born a shadowdemon. It placed her further in her fathers favor, not to mention gave her the natural leader instincts and intimidation and strength. It allows her to do this, stare right into her servants eyes with amusement and frankly, bloodthirst. Simple vampires, weak, easy to kill. Born into useless families so they have to work as servants, but still can't do their job properly and end up spreading rumors about her. Acasea has always liked torturing and killing people as punishment more than hurting innocent people. She doesn't want to appear weak. Hurting the innocent feels very weak.

She leans forwards, captures one of the kneeling vampires jaws and forces the servant to look into her eyes. Acasea almost bursts out laughing, that's how pathetic the vampire looks. But she doesn't. Instead she forces a stone cold mask upon her own face, looking straight into the vampires eyes with as much strength and superiority as possible. She wants this piece of crap to know that she could kill her in a heartbeat, or lack thereof. Taking a harsher grip, her nails sinking into the servants skin, Acasea grits out her words.

"What if you had said the same things about my father? You'd be doomed to years in the dungeon, rotting away while people torture you every night, keeping you alive just long enough to starve and hurt you until you beg for death. The rats nibbling at your feet, the guards waking you up from your sleep every five minutes, the food poisonous and screams of bloody murder heard through the cold stone walls. Did you think about that sweetheart?"

And who's her father?

Azradan Earth, the former general of the Earth clan and now leader. The Azradan Earth who has the mind of a genius but the empathy of a snake. Azradan Earth would have their heads cut off without reason, Acasea could simply ask her father to kill someone and he would. But she doesn't need to ask. She too can and will kill anyone that she wants. Using her fathers name usually works as a good example, it gives them fear, they start shaking uncontrollably. They've all heard of his terrible rumors, the things people say, things that have only gotten more wild-spread since he became leader.