Chap 14; Identical

"If anyone can find her, it's us"

☁️🌥⛅️🌤☀️🌤⛅️🌥☁️

"Give up already"

The wind is flying through his hair, the grass of the forest comfortable against his feet and the sun shining upon them through the leaves of the trees.

"You'll have to try harder than that!"

A fist comes towards his face, and he quickly flings himself to the ground to avoid it. Now laying with his back against the mighty pack gardens grass, he grabs his opponents leg and tries to pull him to the ground. For any other person it would be hard to drop a mighty alpha, not only a secondary gender alpha, but the future alpha of this pack. But for him, it should be just as easy as dropping himself. Managing to make his opponent loose his balance, they both now lay against the fresh green grass and stare up at the bright blue sky, fluffy clouds floating by, their training session and competition forgotten.

"Praise the Gods for this weather"
He sighs out.

"You should thank me, Gerbjörn, I prayed for good weather last night"

His brother scoffs out, rolling to his stomach so that he can face him. It's like looking into a mirror. It's the same person looking back at him. The same dark brown hair and red eyes, the ones that shine when they shift. It's the same jawline and dimples, the same toned collarbones that peek through his loose white shirt. Not to mention their height being the exact same, their weight being the exact same, their arms muscular in the same way. He can't help but smile when Gerbjörn slaps his upper arm and rolls his eyes.

"As if the Gods would listen to you, Geir"

Geir laughs. His twin can't help but smile at that. Geir has a laugh that nobody can resist, something that rings through the room and makes everyone smile. His eyes sparkle when he's extra happy, and just by that little detail Gerbjörn can tell when he's having a good time. That's one of the things that make them differ. While Geir laughs like there is no tomorrow, talks freely and expresses himself through his eyes and gestures, Gerbjörn finds it a little awkward to be so expressive. He is only like that with Geir. Other people call him a little cold and closed off, someone serious, someone who doesn't speak much.

"I'm hungry"

Geir's sudden statement makes Gerbjörn snort. He pulls himself off the ground while his twin is still laying there, a fake pout over his lips. The sun shines behind him, creating a halo around his head, and he looks like the handsome man that he is. Strict yet beautiful eyes, a little shy but wonderful smile and cute dimples that really only Geir manages to see from time to time. The alpha reaches out his hand for his twin to take, and Geir happily lets himself be dragged up from the grass.

Gerbjörn throws an arm around him as they walk towards the main building, or really, the palace of the shifter dimension.

"I heard dad is making food today"

Geir's eyes immediately sparkle. He thinks about his vampire Moonwitch hybrid father, the one with curly bright red hair and a Moonwitch traditional gown. His father, the Luna of the Goddess pack, and therefore one of the kings of the shifter dimension. His dad is the kindest person in the world, at least to him. Every time he tries to scold them, it always ends with hugs and tears, not from the twins, but tears from their father. It's been about five years, as they are now nineteen, since they grew past him. Now they can't help but feel protective over their dad, quite emotional dad, who has done so much for them, both raised them with wisdom and kindness as well as cared for them and cooked delicious food.