Chap 48; Epilouge

This story is about how nine kids saved the world...

However...

It's not like that hasn't been done before.

☁️🌥⛅️🌤☀️🌤⛅️🌥☁️

⚠️ war, blood, death, violence, murder, bruises ⚠️

Acasea slams her fist in the vampires face. A faint amount of blood rushes from his mouth, whatever he has drunk before this coming up again. She mutters under her breath and shakes off the red liquid from her hands. It stains the dark stone tiles, harsh and wet and slippery underneath them. A chilly draft howls through the cracks in the walls. Mud and dirt, mixed with blood and water stains the walls and the floor. It's almost pitch black, the only light coming from one single candle outside the cell. It smells like blood, like iron. But also like sweat and mold.

Acasea doesn't know why she enjoys this place. She definitely shouldn't.

But there is something about the dungeons, something about the torture chambers and interrogation rooms that intrigue her. She came here for the first time as a mere fifteen year old. They made her question people, torture people. Later on she also killed many. Never really knowing what they did, but not often caring. Now she's twenty years old, and taller, and stronger. Less naive, no longer being told what to do, and now more experienced and dare she say, wise. She knows who she is torturing or killing. Acasea is no longer troubled or nervous down here. Rather she is in her element. Surrounded by the smell of blood, hearing the screams of pain and getting to do whatever she likes.

Everyone values different things. Demons like her value few things.

Life is not one of them.

So when this vampire was caught stealing from her, Acasea was already planning to imprison him. However, everyone can have their reasons for different things, so she didn't jump to do things she could later regret. But when it came to the light that he had been stealing from them for years, to benefit his own pathetic clan further down south, Acasea spared him no mercy. Now he lays here on the ground, surrounded by blood and covered in colorful bruises from blue to yellow. All the colors of the rainbow, one could say. From red to yellow, from blue to purple.

It takes a few minutes for the leader to realize that the vampire has died. When his skin turns cold and he stops his sounds of pain. When he stops coughing out blood. She sighs, retreats her hands from his bruised body. Then she just sits there. Acasea takes deep breaths. Let's all the things that are bothering her wash away as the silence engulfs the entire room.

The demon has been leader together with Helga and their other mates for almost six months now. They've rebuilt the clan in Hopea's image and erased every single thing Azradan has done during his one year reign. Things are more peaceful now. The shifter dimension is in relative complete peace, with no wars at all. Gerbjörn and his mates spend time between the mountain pack and the Goddess pack, while Geir and Vorigan are still living in the rain clan with Victor, for the time being. What's in store in the future for them, is still undecided. Donovan and Dario still have hundreds of years left to rule the Goddess pack, while the mountain pack's leader might retire sooner rather than later. For them, the situation comes as it comes.