Chap 16; Snowfall

"Two alphas don't make an omega"

☁️🌥⛅️🌤☀️🌤⛅️🌥☁️

⚠️ Strong abuse, mental and physical abuse, bruises, violence, kicking and hitting, degrading words and bullying, mentions of death, blood, choking, child abuse, manipulation ⚠️

Sometimes you have to be cold hearted to be strong.

Snow has learned that first hand.

She was jumping off a cliff at fifteen years old, too scared, afraid to fall down and die. She shouted out for her parents to help her, but they were already miles down the mountain. The cliff was high up, Snow was strong, but would it be enough? That's the day she froze her fears for good, jumped, succeeded and has never stopped ever since. Her heart has never warmed up after that.

Maybe it's a little strange.

Years of training, facing her fears and fighting and that moment was the one where she decided to get over it and grow up. It was a little weird, but Snow doesn't think about it. In fact, she doesn't think about anything she doesn't have to.

That's not the only thing that's odd about Snow.

Her hair is so blonde, it's almost white. That's how she got her name, Snow. Alpha Snow Mountain, heir to the mountain pack, located on the south side of the Goddess mountain range, under mount Omega. The mountain they live next to is one of the highest ones around. The mountain pack's territory stretches over the entire mountain and a big part of the forest below, as well as a big lake next to their pack house. Thanks to her grandfathers strength and wisdom, she is heir to the fourth biggest pack in the Shifter dimension. That makes her strong, to say the least. Ever since she turned eighteen, not a single alpha has dared to challenge her. Not after she almost killed the last one that tried.

Snow is considered one of the top twenty strongest alphas. Whenever she walks into a room, she has the omegas submitting without a word, the betas craning their necks and the alphas avoiding her gaze, cowering away. It's no question why, she could have an alpha dead by using just her right hand. As a shifter, her favorite fighting method is of course physical, which is why she prefers choking her opponents to death or submission. Years of stone cold training, good genes and harsh determination has lead her down this path. Her father is still going strong, leading the pack, but Snow knows that once he retires she will be able to take over easily. Her pack already respects her enough, maybe even more than they respect her father.

So Snow is a little cold, or actually really cold, and very dominant in her nature. She is also quite calm, especially in dangerous situations. She likes peace and quiet, but also doesn't mind fighting and the screams of someone dying beneath her. She is strong, powerful, dangerous and very, very confident in herself. Maybe a bit cocky sometimes, and competitive, but that's just what comes with being an alpha. Snow is very proud of being who she is, tall enough to tower over her opponents, shoulders wide enough to appear threatening and muscles prominent under her shirt. It keeps the weak enemies away from her, she doesn't have to deal with them thanks to her scary looks.

Life is great for Snow. It has always been great, as long as she worked hard enough.

Because of all this, Snow expected everything and wasn't surprised by anything in life. She expects to be the next leader, which she will. She expects to win her opponent, and she always does. She expects to be treated with respect and for the others to submit to her, and they do, unless they have a death wish. Finally, she expects her mate to be a cute little omega, someone to match her strong alpha personality.