4.

Zia

Zia

"So Zia.. I must admit I'm curious. Are you enjoying your position so far?" Mrs. James questioned before eating a forkful of string beans. Surprisingly, Delilah cooked dinner herself tonight which consisted of stuff salmon, string beans and rice. She usually works late hours and today she got off early so she decided to cook for everyone tonight.

I smiled, "I love it," I replied, trying my hardest not to glare at Torrance.

She nodded, "I'm glad. TJ and Ryn, do you guys like Zia?"

They both nodded quickly and cheerfully.

"Mommy, Zia is like my sister! She plays barbies with me and she even plays dress up with me sometimes!" she rambled on.

We all chuckled at the little cutie as she went on and on.

"What do you think, honey? Isn't she amazing?" Delilah says while smiling at me.

A small smirk spread across my lips as I awaited his reply.

He shrugged, "She's great," he replied with a forced smile.

"Thank you, Mr. James. What a nice thing of you to say!" I sneered.

After dinner and making sure the kids were set for the night, I retreated to my room. After changing into a creme colored two piece pajama set I ordered online, I sat down at my

My fingers danced over the keys as my mind tried to decipher what exactly I'm searching for. The bright, obnoxious letters glared back at me. I sighed as I began typing.

Torrance James, Washington Dc.

My eyes lit up as I browsed the many websites that popped up, all mentioning Torrance. There were only things about his career and his accomplishments, but nothing about his history and background.

"I refuse to believe you're just an asshole," I mumbled.

I heard my door open and I quickly closed my laptop. It was Torrance and he was looking right at me.

"Yes, Mr. James?" I asked him with a hint of irritation in my voice.

He stepped in and closed and locked the door. I glared at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Unlock my door.. Torrance."

"What were you doing, Zia?" he questioned while eyeing my laptop screen suspiciously.

"Just researching some scholarships," I lied.

"Oh really? Let me see. Maybe I can pull some strings."

"Actually I was getting ready to call it a night. I'm really tired," I said, fake yawning and powering my laptop off.

He walked closer to me and I stood up, leaving us face to face.

"I just want you to know i'm a very powerful man and I have eyes everywhere," he said, looking me in my eyes.

I don't know if he's trying to intimidate me, but I'm not an easy scare. He's smart so I thought he would've figured that out by now.

"And I want you to know that you're being weird. Coming in here locking my door and backing me into a corner as if you're gonna do something. I mean.. I just don't know what to think."

I stood firm, with my hand on my hip.

He chuckled as he only stepped closer. He ran his hand down my arm, sending chills down my body.

"Is there something that you need, Mr. James?" I asked again as if he didn't hear me the first time.

"I know exactly what you were doing..Zia.." he whispered in my ear. His lips grazed my earlobes and I felt his hands wrap around my waist to pull me closer to him.

"Its not what you think..I promise. I just like to know who I'm working for," I quickly replied. It wasn't entirely a lie.

He led me over to the wall and in one swift motion, picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. A gasp left my lips, but no words left my mouth.

"End this little investigation now," he demanded. "Before you find something you don't want to."

"Alright," I gave in. My body is weak for him and I don'y know why. I practically hate him. Maybe it's just human nature.

He led me over to the bed and slid my shorts off in one swift motion. My panties quickly followed after my shorts. My shaven, pink kitty was now exposed and it's no turning back now.

Mr. James eyed her hungrily before lifting my legs in the air. I gasped when I felt his thick, wet tongue make contact with my other lips. The way he just came in here, making demands and shit already had me slightly turned on; as much as I don't want to admit it. I rested my hands on top of his head, pushing him deeper into my treasure. His tongue flicked up and down on my clit mercilessly, making me let out a soft moan.

"Quiet! Did you forget wife is in the other fucking room!" he growled.

Excuse me? He must've forgot that fast he's the one who came in here and ate my pussy. I attempted to push him off, but as he continued my orgasm only crept up on me more. My body simply wouldn't allow it. Oh, what the hell? One time won't hurt.

My chest heaved up and down as he thrusted two fingers inside me while still sucking on my clit. I felt my orgasm building up and my breathing hitched just as I was about to let it. But my dreams were quickly shot down when he stopped. He wiped his mouth and simply smirked.

"What the fuck was that?!" I exclaimed, throwing my shorts back.

I'm actually embarrassed. He played me like a damn fiddle!

"That was me telling to stop looking for whatever the fuck you're looking for or else," he replied nonchalantly.

"By eating my pussy and not letting me cum? What type of bribe is that?!" I questioned.

"I said stop it, Zia. You work for me and I would hate to have to let you go because you can't mind your business and stay in your place!"

I stepped in his face, "Oh yeah? And where exactly is my place?"

He pushed me against the wall and his chest heaved up and down in anger.

"Don't test me, Zia. I'm not a man who takes disrespect lightly."

"And I'm not a girl who gets scared easily so you only going to have to come harder, Torrance."

I reached in his pants and massaged his dick. He threw his head back and groaned lowly.

"Damnit Zia!" he grunted.

I took my hand out his pants and pushed him out of my way nonchalantly.

"I think you should go now, Mr. James. I don't think your wife would appreciate you coming in here, eating my pussy especially at these hours now would she?" I fake pouted.

Ooou, things get a lil spicy in this chapter.

comment
vote
see you next time loves 🤍 don't forget to follow my ig @zariwrote.it