15.

Torrance

Torrance

I've spent the last twelve hours trying to come up with ways to get rid of that imbecile that thinks he's going to take Zia away from me. Zia's crazy if she thinks she's leaving me that easily. For now though, I'm going to let her think she won this round. Then I'm going to strike when she least expects it.

The voices in the back of my mind have been getting louder lately and as bad I want to silence them I can't. They keep encouraging me to do what I know I have to and everyday they louder and more anxious for me to make a move.

I waltzed back up to my room in a strangely good mood. I was up to something and I just know everything's going to work out. Delilah sat on the edge of our king sized bed with her arms folded across her chest with a disgusted look on her face.

"Torrance James," she spoke. Her tone was low and I could tell she's pissed off about something.

"Yes, my darling wife?" I responded sarcastically.

"Did you fuck her?' she asked blatantly.

I snickered, "Excuse you?"

I didn't mean to laugh in her face, but I've never heard use this kind of language before. It's comical.

"I said did you fuck her? Did you have sex with Zia?" she spat.

"Maybe. Maybe not," I replied, walking past her to the bathroom to take my pills.

After Ravon's showdown in my front yard, I feel uneasy to say the least.

"Looking for these?" Delilah came into the bathroom holding up the bottles.

"Fuck!" I cursed silently.

I took a deep breath, "Give me those. Right now," I snapped.

"When the hell did you plan on telling me you had not ONE but THREE mental disorders, Torrance. Goddamn, we have children together," she shouted, "You could've fucking told me! No, fuck that! You should've fucking told me before I married your ass!"

"It's none of your damn business! That's why. I'm fine and if I wasn't, you would've went snooping a long time ago. I've never put you or the kids in harms way so don't even say no stupid shit like that to me! As if I owe you any explanations!" I scoffed.

"Multiple personality disorder?" she threw one of the bottles at me angrily and I huffed in frustration.

After the way, my father treated my mother I would never lay hands on my life. But she's testing the hell out of me right now and with the thoughts going through my mind at a mile of minute, I don't know what I'm bound to do.

"Stop acting like a child, Delilah. Seriously," I waved her off and traveled into our bathroom in a desperate attempt to excuse myself from this argument.

"No, I'm tired of this shit. The secrets, and all the backhanded disrespect! At this point, I don't know if this marriage can be saved," she shook her head as the tears began to fall rapidly down her face, staining her ageless, brown face.

My wife is beautiful, I'll never take that away from her. But she's a terrible wife and mother if you ask me. She spends all her time working and not enough time with her family. Then she flaunts around those corporate parties as if she's some kind of superwomen! She's never had to sacrifice anything! She's been spoon fed all her life by her parents so she hardly knows the definition of hard work!

"I'm not sleeping with anybody, Delilah. Even if I did, you not giving me any ass so why do you care so much? We haven't had sex in over two months and you expect to sit around while you work 24/7?! I'm a MAN!" I shouted back harshly.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm just busy working my ass off and making sure we have food on the table! You knew what kind of woman you married so I don't wanna hear that you work too much bullshit now!" she shot back, waving me off rudely.

"God, I'm so stupid. Well guess what, Torrance. She's only 19. Barely fucking legal and yet somehow she's got you by the balls!" she ranted angrily.

"Okay," I shrugged before snatching the meds from her and slamming the bathroom door in her face.

I couldn't take any more of her berating so I grabbed the meds and looked myself in the bathroom just to get some peace and quiet.

"Open the door!" she yelled as she banged on the door.

I opened the door for my angry wife.

"Delilah, you're really pissing me off. I suggest you go over there and do some work, pretend this shit never happened," I advised calmly.

Her eyes widened in disbelief, "Fuck you, Torrance. I'm going to leave your ass one of these days. You're forgetting I don't need you. You're the damaged goods, not me!" she spat hatefully.

"Fuck you too! You don't half the shit I've had to sacrifice to get here! Plus I been wanted out of this fake ass marriage! The kids are the only reason I'm still here!"

"Who's fault is that? I feel like I married a stranger! Clearly I don't know shit about you and trust me I been way ahead of you. Don't worry I'll be making arrangements very soon!"

"If you want to leave then go, Delilah. I'm not gonna stop you, but I'll kill you before you even think about taking my kids away from me!"

She shook her head in frustration and threw her hands up in surrender before walking off. I hope she knows I'm dead serious.

A sinister smirk formed on my lips as my thoughts shifted back to what's really important to me at the moment. My love, Zia. She doesn't see it now, but I'll make her see. I'll make her love me.

~~~~

Sorry, it took me a long time to edit this for some reason.

COMMENT

VOTE

side-note: do NOT rush me for updates just for y'all not to comment. super annoying.

ig: @ zariwrote.it