21.

It's midnight and all of my stuff is packed and ready to go

It's midnight and all of my stuff is packed and ready to go. Although, Torrance's threats from earlier intimidated me a little bit, it wasn't enough to make me stay. I'm tired of being scared and I'm tired of feeling like I'm being kept as a prisoner in this house. He can't keep me here and it's just that simple.

My phone chimed and it was Rah letting me know that he's outside and to come out as quickly as I can. I lifted my suitcases off the ground so they wouldn't make any noise as I carried them to the door.

"You really want to leave, huh?" I heard his voice.

I turned around to find Torrance sitting back on the loveseat in the living room that faced the front door. My heart rate instantly sped up, but I'm not gonna let him see me sweat. Show no fear, Zia.

"Don't make a scene, Torrance. I told you I'm leaving and there's nothing you can do to stop me.." I replied, still making my way towards the door.

If I stop, it'll only give me the head start.

He snickered and walked closer to me. He yanked me closer to him by my waist making me let out a small whimper.

"Let go of me," I pleaded

"I'm never letting go you of you," he shrugged nonchalantly, "So leave. But as soon as you do, you'll start to notice the people around you drop like flies and well that my dear will be on you."

My eyes widened and my hands began to sweat out of sheer panic. I'm an open book now. The fear is all over my face and I just pray Torrance doesn't break me before I can execute my grand escape.

"Torrance, are you okay really? You can't seriously think that will make me want to be with you or ever come back with you! I don't know what's goin' on in that mind of yours, but I promise you after today you'll never see me again and whoever gets hurt in the process because of you is on you NOT me."

"Have you never been in love before, Zia? Don't you dare judge me. You know what they say; love makes you do crazy things."

"Love?! What the fuck do you know about love?!" I damn near shouted, forgetting for just a second that there's a possibility Delilah is listening from the top of the staircase.

"I love you, Zia Reynolds! Why can't you see that? Why can't you understand that? I would do anything to be with you!"

"Well I don't love you. I don't even know your real name!" I spat, "What even is it?! Liam! Torrance! I don't know who the fuck you are!"

His eyes grew dark at the mention of that name and his whole expression changed from angry to damn near demonic with those dark eyes. It feel like he's peaking into my soul. He lunged towards me, shoving me on the ground so hard that my head hit the hard wooden floor. I cried softly as I shockingly reached to back of my head to find where the blood leaking out of my head is coming from.