12.

Zia

Zia

My eyes fluttered open and I squinted my eyes as the bright sunlight forced it's way invaded my room. I sighed and rolled over on my back. I grabbed my cellphone to see that I had a text message from Ravon, which definitely put a smile on my face. Harlee went to go back to school three days ago, but we still keep in touch. She's a cool ass bitch and I can see myself fucking with her in the future. That's only if shit doesn't blow up in my face later.

Ravon: Goodmorning beautiful. I'm taking you out today so be ready by 3. And i'm not taking no for an answer!

I blushed at the message and replied letting him know that I will definitely be ready. The kids are with their grandparents for the weekend meaning I have a few days off and I'm happy about that. A few days off from this house meant a few days off from Torrance.

I pushed the covers aside and hopped out of bed. I waltzed  to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. My hair is looking crazy but I threw it up in a bun so I can take a shower. I turned on my favorite playlist and ran my shower and stripped out of my clothes. Washing all the bad energy and vibes of the week off of me, I dried off and began my search for the perfect outfit for my date.

After picking out a grey sweatsuit I got from fashion nova and my 1s, I was satisfied. I don't wanna overdo it but I still wanna let him know I'm a 10! For now though, I threw on a white cropped tank top and a pair of black biker shorts and some footies.

I rummaged through the fridge for some breakfast and I decided on a cinnamon raisin bagel and some strawberries. Just as I was placing my bagels in the toaster, Delilah strolled in the kitchen humming some Beyoncé song.

"Goodmorning Zia," she greeted me cheerfully.

I smiled, "Good morning," I replied.

I try to my conversations with her short because the guilt is starting to eat at me. I'm a horrible person, I know. But what's done is done. I'm just gonna stack my money like I planned and dip.

"Any plans for today?" she asked, throwing her things into her work suitcase, which was odd because she didn't work on weekends. Not that it's any of my business.

"Going out with a friend and that's about it," I shrugged.

She smirked and raised her eyebrow, "Would this friend happen to be a new boy toy?"

I blushed, "Actually it is. His name is Ravon. I met him when I went out with Harlee the other night. She's super cool, by the way."

"Hmm tell me about em'," she insisted.

She sat down with her bowl of plain bran flakes and bananas while I sat with my bagel and cup of orange juice.

I shrugged, "I don't know too much about em yet, to be honest. He seems humble though.. like he has a good head on his shoulders. The night we met, we didn't even party. We sat outside talking all night about everything under the sun. I really connected with him," I rambled on, getting lost in my thoughts of Ravon.