5.

Zia

Zia

Last night's events replayed in my head over and over again. Feelings of guilt crept up on me, but I quickly shoved them to the back of my mind. He's the married one, not me says the devil on my shoulder. The angel on the other hand keeps reminding me I work for them so I do owe his wife some type of loyalty.

I have so many questions about him and about what happened. The head was a nice gesture, but he's crazy if he thinks eating my pussy is going to stop me from doing what I want. Zia Reynolds don't back down from nobody! The worst part about it was that his wife was in the other room the whole time along with TJ and Taryn watching a movie.

Today I have the house to myself so I can do my research without any interruptions or having to worry about Mr. James coming in here trying to scare me or seduce me with his tongue. I did however come to a satisfying realization. I now had some leverage over Mr. James. Im almost certain that he would come back for me. Delilah was barely home and I knew he was frustrated with his wife. That happy couple act did not fool me for one minute.

After showering and freshening up, I moisturized my body with my favorite scented shea butter and slipped on some comfy clothes since I didn't plan on leaving this house today.

My fit for the day consisted of a pair of pink Nike Pro spandex shorts with a black Nike sportsbra. It's Saturday and the kids go with their grandparents on the weekends so I have the luxury of having my weekends to myself.

If you want to find someone out, you start with the family history. Everyone knows that. But after two grueling hours of searching, I found nothing, but a measly fucking facebook page.

"Ugh!" I screamed. "I know I'm not crazy!"

All this failure made me hungry so I stood up from my desk and traveled down to the kitchen. I searched the cabinets and fridge for something suitable for me to eat. All this healthy shit in here made me miss my mama's fried chicken and collard greens.

"Take out it is." I groaned in annoyance.

I called the local chinese carry out place and placed my order. After that I grabbed my phone and went back up to my room.  I laid back on my bed and got comfortable before turning on Netflix. I settled on Grey's Anatomy, one of my favorite shows.

Forty five minutes later, my food arrived. I rushed downstairs and opened the front door. My face turned upside down when I was greeted by not only the man delivering my takeout, but also by the last person I wanna see today.

"Thank you so much," I said as the man handed me the food. He nodded kindly before getting in his car and driving off.

"You're home early.." I rolled my eyes,

He stared at me up and down before walking pass me without a response.

"Put some clothes on, Zia. This isn't a strip club," he demanded with the straightest face.

I smirked, "You weren't complaining last night when your face was buried in my pussy. You even helped me take these clothes off or you still acting like it never happened?!" I shot back.

He can keep this attitude up all he wants because I know and he knows he won't fire me over something he initiated in the first place.

"Do not speak of what happened last night, ever again. It was a mistake!"

"Mistake?" I chuckled. "If that's what helps you sleep at night Torrance. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go eat my lunch," I pushed past him and sat my food down on the dining room table.

"Not sure where your sudden balls came from, but I already told you watch how you talk to me. I'm not the type of guy to give out too many chances."

"You complain a lot, you know that? Maybe I'm not the one that needs to change, Torrance. That attitude of yours really brings you down to a cool six," I taunted as I ate a forkful of my food.

"Oh and you think you're Naomi Campbell? Please!" he scoffed.

I chuckled, that was actually funny. The man might sense of humor.

"You would think I was the way you had your face buried in my pussy last night," I smirked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he says glaring back at me,

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Torrance. But you and I both know you couldn't forget about me that quick if you wanted to," I winked as I got up and threw my food into the trash since I knew I wouldn't eat it later.

His jaw clenched and his eyes were dark and his anger was all over his face. That face. Him.

"I don't know what and why you're trying to hide so bad, but you threatening me is only making me want to know more. I suggest you be a litter nicer to me because you never know what i'll find," I shrugged.

"Yeah okay. You can play with fire if you want to, but you will be the one in flames in the end," he retorted, all seriousness in his voice.

He walked up to me, his steps were slow and antagonizing. His tall figure towered over my petite frame but I had already crossed that line with him so the intimidation tactic is getting old real quick. You don't disrespect the ones who fed you, everyone knows that.

"If you think you're going to scare me into keeping quiet about something I don't even know yet, you're crazy. You need to humble yourself."

"Who said anything about scaring you into keeping quiet? I'd rather fuck you into keeping quiet."
~~~
what are we gonna do w these two?!

sorry for the late upload. i've been at work all day but I got it done.

COMMENT

VOTE