19.

Zia "Karina, I'm tellin' you! The man is nuts!" I whispered into my phone speaker

Zia
"Karina, I'm tellin' you! The man is nuts!" I whispered into my phone speaker.

I'm currently on the phone, ranting and raving to my best friend about Torrance's latest antics. I definitely needed this time to vent because I was starting to feel like I'm living the twilight zone.

"Talk about bad pussy management," she mumbled under her breath making me roll my eyes.

This is not the time to judge me!

She chuckled, "Sike nah, slike nah. I definitely think you need to tell Ravon the whole truth before boyfriend number two does it for you. If he's as crazy are you say he is then who knows how far he would go," she warned with seriousness in her tone.

I sighed, "You don't have to keep reminding me," I scoffed, "And how the hell do you expect me to tell my boyfriend that I slept with my boss who I live with who also tried to fight him!"

"Shut up and stop being a crybaby. You fucked the nigga so don't cry now. Call Ravon up and explain to him that you was fucking with him before you guys got together. I mean shit that's the truth!"

"Lord, okay. I just might shit myself in the process so pray for me!" I joked.

"Girl," she laughed, "I love you. Let me know how everything goes!"

I sighed and glanced up quickly to make sure my door was locked. Hesitantly, I scrolled down to Rah's number and pressed call. The phone rung three times before he finally picked up.

"Wassup ma," he answered in that deep, baritone.

"Hey Rah. I need to talk to you about something important and if you don't want to talk to me ever again, I'll understand," I said getting straight to the point.

He chuckled, "We've all done things we regret, but if it's some hot shit I can just come over," he teased.

I chuckled, "Nah, I ain't commit no murder or no crazy shit like that, but it's something that I really need to tell you. More like been meaning to tell you."

"Ok so what's the big secret girl?"

"Do you remember when we were about to go out and my boss went off on us?"

"Yeah, I remember everything about that bitch ass nigga. I should've laid his ass out, but I didn't out of respect for you!"

"Basically the reason he was acting like that is because he's jealous. I fucked up and did some shit I ain't have no business doing and had relations with him and when I tried to cut it off is when he started going crazy," I explained as my heart raced.

The silence made me lower my head in silence with a sigh. I know he's probably wondering what he really got himself into and I can't even blame him.

"So this whole time you was pretending to be fucking with me all the while you was fucking that nigga? Your boss? Did I hear that right?"

I cleared my throat, "No. I stopped fucking with him when I got involved with you. I know I made a mistake, Rah and now I'm going to pay for it," my voice cracked as I found myself crying. Tears poured uncontrollably as all stress I've been facing over the months washed over me.

"Well I can't really get mad at the fact that y'all had sex since it was before me, but you know you dead ass wrong for sleeping with a married man. Ion' have nothing to say to that shit, but if you gon' be with me that shit is dead and done with. If he gotta problem with that, he can come see me bout' it."

I smiled, "Thank you," I replied.

"Tell that bitch ass nigga I'm your man now! Imma get up later witch' ma. I might come get you later so stay up."

"Okay," I say before hanging up the call.

I got up and slipped on my grey stacked sweats with a cropped white tank top. I unlocked my door and stepped out into the hall. When I got downstairs, I noticed the living room is surprisingly empty so I decided to make myself something to eat and watch some movies. Might as well enjoy my last days here and enjoy this big ass tv one more time.

After making a bowl of chicken flavored oodles and noodles, I plopped down on the couch and turned on Orange is the New Black.

"So you think by calling your little body guard I'm just going to leave you alone..that easily?" I heard from behind me.

I thought I'd have a little peace tonight, but I guess Torrance wants it dirty tonight. Perfectly fine for me because that conversation gave me the boost of courage I needed. I'm war ready for whatever Torrance is gonna swing my way.

"I don't need a body guard to do that. I'm out of here by tomorrow," I smirked.

His jaw clenched as he inched closer, "I told you what would happen if you try to leave me. We're not done until I say so and I haven't said a fucking word!"

"Unfortunately for you, my dear, you don't own me. You may think you own your wife, but I am not her nor will I ever be. I'll never love you or see you as my partner. I hate you! Every since I've came into this house, my life has gone to shit! All cause of you! So yeah like I said I'll be out by tomorrow and trust me I'm ready for whatever and I do mean whatever!"

Uh ohhhh. I smell trouble brewing...

COMMENT A N D VOTE

IG: ZARIWROTE.IT