Intermission

"That was tough guys!" Momo said tiredly.

The Seigaku team was huddled in the infirmary and Oishi was caring for Momo's injuries.

Fuji chuckled. "It was a frustrating first half." He looked down at his right arm and sighed. "Does anyone know how long this lasts?"

Ryoma chuckled and shrugged.

Everyone talked about what happened with each of their battles and how they felt. Inui and Tezuka even gave their opinion and viewpoint. They also voiced their surprise that he used a different type of water magic. The team talked for a while and one by one they all left to watch the rest of the Semifinals. They had the final immediately after with an hour intermission for healing, rest, and extra practice so most of the team thought it best to gather as much information as they could. Ryoma however wanted to take a walk outside, fuji joining along.

They walked in silence for a while until Ryoma stopped and started walking into the forest nearby.

Fuji was surprised by the detour but followed anyway. The two ended up walking pretty deep into the forest until they finally stopped walking.

"It's okay he knows," Ryoma said seriously.

Fuji was confused about what the boy was even talking about. He was going to ask but tensed when he felt a presence behind him.

He turned and jumped back. He did not even notice there was someone else around them. Since when was this blond there and for how long? Was he following the whole time or did he just get there?

The blond gave a small head bow. "I'm surprised you acknowledged me your highness, here I thought I would have to get your attention myself."

Ryoma smirked. "You were taking so long I got impatient."

Fuji coughed, he had quickly gotten over his surprise and relaxed knowing Ryoma knew the person.

Ryoma sighed. "Kevin, did you do as I asked?"

Kevin nodded. "As I mentioned before the man is very arrogant. He did not see anything wrong with my offer and agreed. I told him there was no date yet but he said he would make the deal whenever you are ready."

Echizen smiled. "Excellent. Fuji remember when you asked about your brother?"

Fuji was surprised. "yes?"

"In exchange for your silence, I managed to locate your brother or more specifically I found the Vampire who turned him."

Fuji was overwhelmed. After talking to Echizen he did not think he would be able to do it. Ryoma had told him that his brother would be difficult to find because he was probably changed illegally. He had given up on the idea of The prince finding him and was going to do so himself. He only expected Ryoma to follow through with reverting his brother back. He was happy and hopeful but more importantly, the rage he had bottled up was coming to the surface. He could feel his illusion magic slipping.

Ryoma didn't back down, fuji's wayward magic did not affect him. However, Kevin felt it full force. He was not expecting the human boy around his prince to have such magic pressure. It was suffocating and he felt that if he lost his focus he could be killed in an instant.

Ryoma coughed and Fuji managed to regain his composure. "Where?" Fuji asked.

Ryoma was silent. He understood the anger Fuji was feeling. He hated the unwilling turning of Humans. It was disgusting, it took away their control. Most people don't see it that way because the fledglings will be completely aware and can make their own choices but not really. It just seems that way, to the fledgling as well. The blood of another Vampire is in their veins. It a kinship. The turned human will have an unconscious desire to obey their creator.