Chatting and A Fairy's offer

"That was harder than expected." Momo commented to his teammates as they walked away from the ring out of view from the audience.

Echizen raised an eyebrow "For you maybe."

"Ochibi!" Eiji whinned as he ran up to Echizen and glomped him. "I almost fell into a really deep crater!!"

"Eiji he can't breathe."

"Ah!"

Fuji chuckled at the behavior of his teammates. "Come on." he said. Momo was laughing, Eiji was still complaining about the battle, all while Echizen was coughing trying to breathe. "Oishi is probably fussing right now, we should get back to the others outside the stadium."

They all made an agreement to go outside and talk once the battle was over. Inui and Tezuka would give pointers and evaluate how they all did because they had a full view, While Oishi would check each of them over to make sure no one was seriously hurt. 

With a quick glace over the others Echizen concluded that Oishi wouldn't have much to do. He coughed one last time and nodded at Fuji. "You're right." he said as he started walking away from everyone. 

Momo stopped laughing and ran up to him. "Ah Echizen, where were you the entire time. I didn't once see you or the person you were fighting until the match was over. 

Echizen blinked. Were they that far away? He didn't think so. oh well. "Ah, we were right by the edge of the ring. I think it was a tactical move made by Kite because he knew I was a vampire."

"Tactical?" Momo asked.

Fuji nodded. "I see, if he felt that you could over power him he probably had hoped to knock you out of the ring which would result in your disqualification." Echizen nodded, and Momo made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "But Ryoma, when you said Kite do you mean Eishirou Kite the 'Hitman'"

Echizen looked confused. "Maybe, he did have a similar magic to me."

"You know he's actually a reputable Wizard. If you get a nickname in the community it means you're powerful. I believe he's battled against fledglings before."

"I've never heard of him." Momo commented. "and I've wondered around all the territories."

Fuji shrugged. "Not surprising. He's powerful but during the time he was active there were others that overshadowed him"

"You mean like the Wraith?" A voice said from in front of the four. 

All of them stopped and looked at who had spoken. 

Fuji frowned. "Not exactly but that was one of them."

The person smiled. "He was the most active, although unlike what most thought he only sought out Vampires. If someone else got hurt it was because they got in his way."

Echizen decided to speak, he didn't understand why Fuji got tense all of a sudden and it made him uncomfortable. "Why are you here anyway?"

"Ochibi, not again. You know you have to address his highness properly." Eiji whined while trying to pull Ryoma to him, as if to protect the boy from the prince. 

"Again?!" Momo half yelled exasperated. Although he was surprised to see the fairy prince. 

Yukimura just chuckled. "It's fine really, almost refreshing."

Realizing the prince is just going to ignore his question he asked a different one. "The Wraith your talking about, its the cloaked Wizard who started Rampaging three years ago. He directly went into Vampire territory to hunt my kind down right?"