The Starting Battle

A/N: Hey hey Scar here. So this part is just certain peoples thoughts about what happened last chapter, plus a continuation. So please enjoy. :)

On with the story...

-

-

-

-

Echizen was slightly concerned. Not about Arai, he was positive he could take him in a battle. No, what he was worried about was the extra spectators. His original plan was just to use hand-to-hand combat, no magic, in this battle. It would not only keep his identity a secret but it would also humiliate Arai if he were to use magic. After all a Fairy would have been beaten in a magic battle by someone who didn't even use a single spell. Oh how enjoyable that would be to witness. However, now with his classmates watching that might be a bad idea. The two would know he was hiding something, Vampires love to show off their magic. Vampire magic was unique compared to the other races and it helped remind others of their superiority. No vampire would miss out on an opportunity to show off, even a mere fledgling. Therefore it would be highly suspicious if he were to not use his magic. If it was just Eiji and Arai watching it wouldn't have been a problem, simple twist of a few words would be enough to fool them. Those too lacked complete understanding of the Vampire race unlike Nio and Marui.

"-chibi"

Echizen blinked and looked up at Eiji "Hmm?"

"Ochibi were you even listening?"

"Nope, sorry."

Eiji pouted. "I said that this is bad and we should go back to everyone else."

"What why?"

Eiji looked at Echizen with surprise and worry. "You don't know?" he then pointed over towards the blue haired student. "That's the fairy prince!"

Echizen looked unamused. "So?"

"Technically because he is royalty his word holds more power than that of a Vampire and a Werewolf."

"Yeah, but that's only if it isn't a pureblood."

Eiji eyed Echizen. "Does that mean you're a pureblood ochibi?"

Echizen shrugged and slowly made his way over towards the center of the field.

"Ochibi!" Eiji whined.

Ryoma just groaned and rolled his eyes. "Calm down, I have a plan."

Eiji just looked at him weirdly. Ryoma smirked and pulled out a pair of sunglasses out of his pocket to show Eiji.

-

-

-

-

Over by the others.

Marui and Nio were very excited. Once they heard 'glowing eyes' they instantly wanted to see for themselves if it was true. If it was, then it would mean that they had actually met the famed Prince. Something simple half-breeds could never have imagined being possible. Of course that didn't mean they weren't slightly afraid, if anything they were very frightened. The prince was known to be a very cruel person to those who stood in his way. He was a powerful being that was undefeated in battle. They felt very sorry for that poor fool Arai, he had incredible bad luck. Although their excitement overpowered their fear because the two were encouraging the battle. They really wanted to see their powerful prince in action, it was truly a once in a lifetime chance.