An Unfortunate Meeting

The assembly was uneventful, literally the worst. All that was discussed were the principles own accomplishments, it was completely pointless. Ryoma was so bored he just sneaked out during the stupid thing. Unfortunately because of this he didn't realize class had already begun. So here he was standing in the front of the classroom, slouched, and giving the teacher a blank look. His teacher was an older woman with brown hair up in a ponytail and wore a pink jumpsuit. She glanced at Ryoma when he walked in, then stared at the clipboard in her hand.

"Your name?" She asked

"Echizen Ryoma." He lazily replied, boredom present in his tone.

Instantly the older woman froze, she slowly looked up eyeing Ryoma carefully. Noticing this sudden reaction to his name, Ryoma's eyes hardened. He didn't say anything, or move to sit down, just watched her. Finally the woman cautiously spoke up.

"Ah, well my name is Sumire Ryuzaki." She paused a moment thinking about her words before speaking again. "I will be the teacher for all Humans during the rest of your stay here at the school."

Ryoma just nodded, and turned to sit at an empty desk in the back. He glanced for a moment at his seat partner, the boy was smiling at him with his eyes closed. Once he sat down Ryuzaki-sensei started the lesson. Ryoma leaned back, arms crossed, and rested his chin on his chest. He closed his eyes ready to fall asleep, until he felt a tap on his shoulder. Ryoma opened one eye and from the corner of his eye looked over at his seat partner.

"Hi, I'm Fuji Shusuke." He said with one arm extended in an attempt to shake hands.

However, Ryoma just hummed in response and closed his eye again. Fuji opened his eyes and stared at the other boy, cerulean blue burning with pure curiosity as he watched him fall asleep. Fuji was beyond confused, after all he noticed the entire interaction. He saw every little detail, the way the teacher seemed a bit frightened at the mention of the boy's name. Even the way Ryoma eyed her that seemed a little dangerous. Why would the Great Witch Sumire, rumored to be the most powerful Human, be afraid of a single student? Also why did said student not react to the teacher's name? Once the entire class heard who she was, everyone became nervous and excited to be taught by the Great Witch. The boy Ryoma just remained passive, he almost looked unimpressed. Then to further the oddity of the situation, the boy just sleeps through the lesson. Fuji knew Ryuzaki-sensei noticed Ryoma sleeping, but never once did she call on him to answer a question. This whole exchange just made him more and more confused, and excited. Excited because he just couldn't wait to talk and get to know this Ryoma Echizen. Fuji sat anxiously in his seat, the boy was becoming a mystery he so badly wanted to unravel.
-
-
-
-
At the Werewolf classroom

One Momoshiro Takeshi was causally siting at his desk throwing paper wads at the back of another students head. Said student stopped what he was doing at turned around to glare at Momo.

"What?" the student asked

Momo leaned closer and whispered in a serious tone "Hey Oishi about glowing eyes, can Humans do that?"

Oishi just looked at Momo with a confused look "No that's only something a Vampire can do, didn't you already know that?"

Momo just smirked. "I think I found someone very interesting then."

"This isn't about the group you're trying to form is it?" Oishi sighed.

"Of course, as of today I'm adding a new member. Effective immediately." Momo grinned

Oishi looked surprised. "You already interviewed them?"

"Don't need too, he's perfect for my plan!" he said super excited. However taking note of the other boys exasperated look he quickly added "don't worry I'm having him come to the back gate during lunch, you could see for yourself then."

Oishi just stared at Momo for a few moments longer before sighing and smiled. "Okay, but you cannot force him to do something he doesn't want to do."

Momo just smiled, he was beyond intrigued. Momo saw the beginning of the whole scene between the Fairy and Human. The way the short Human boy Katsuo accidentally bumped into the Fairy Arai. Honestly Momo believed it was the Fairy's fault anyway, but he couldn't say that out loud. Doing so would only get him weird looks and questions on why he was defending a Human. Stupid social class expectations and rules. So instead he stood back and watched. He watched as Arai yelled at the smaller boy, and then the same boy quickly hide behind the closest person, Echizen. He saw as the Echizen kid didn't look fazed when Arai got up close and personal, glaring at them. Momo was surprised to say the least. A Human was acting above a Fairy. A Human talked back to a Fairy. A Human. It was unheard of, never had anyone acted out of their social standing. When Arai grabbed the Human by the collar, Momo knew what was going to happen. He didn't try and step in, or go get help with the other two boys who ran away. No, instead he thought to himself 'see this is what happens' and proceeded to watch. But to his surprise the boy still wasn't afraid, he just smirked at Arai instead and muttered something. Momo's eyes went wide once he noticed Echizen's eyes glowed. Arai had dropped the boy and for that moment Momo knew it wasn't his imagination. The fact that Arai seemed frightened and confused proved that what he saw was real. The boy's eyes had glowed, something only a Vampire could do. A boy who was wearing a dark green tie. The color symbolizing a Human. That's why Momo was intrigued. He believed that maybe this Echizen Ryoma would be the one to finally set his plans in motion, but first he had to find out just who the boy really was.
-
-
-
-
At the Fairy Classroom

Arai Masashi was fuming, he couldn't get over the fact that a stupid brat embarrassed him in front of a sempai. He wanted revenge, but had no clue on what to do or how to even find the kid. He hadn't even bothered to look at the boy's name tag, the brat was just a lame Human anyway there was no need to. Arai was burning with so much anger that a dark aura began to form around him. His seat partner, a frail looking boy with wavy blue hair and violet eyes, watched Arai with concern.

"Arai, is everything alright?" the boy asked

Arai froze and looked up at the person who spoke. "A-Ah yes of course, everything is fine your highness."

The boy gave him a sad smile. "Just Yukimura is fine, there is no need to address me so formally."

"Sorry your- I mean Yukimura-san." Arai stuttered awkwardly.

Yukimura just sighed. "So what happened that made you so upset?"

Arai's face darkened with anger once again. "A Filthy Human dared to go against me, acted like he was above me even!"

Yukimura raised an eyebrow "A Human did?"

"Yes! And he was such an annoying little brat, a Werewolf ended up getting between us before I could even teach that Human a lesson."

"Werewolf?" Yukimura said shocked. "A Werewolf stood up for a Human?"

Arai calmed down a bit. "Well no, he didn't really take a side just told us both to leave for the assembly. Probably just thought we were in the way." He placed his hand on the back of his neck before adding. "Although when I left I did see him stopping the brat. Maybe the Werewolf taught him a lesson then?"

Yukimura just nodded his head in response. The conversation ended there as the teacher started class, but Yukimura wasn't paying attention. He was too focused on his own thoughts. A Human went against a Fairy, and wasn't even afraid? Did the Human not understand that Arai was in a different race? Or did he just really not care? It was ridiculous to even think a Human could be above a fairy, everyone knew that. Yet it was also interesting, after all only a crazy Human would stand up to another race. Yukimura wanted to know more, he wanted to understand what kind of power the Human had. That is if the Human had any power at all. Then again if the boy was mortal, he was just insanely stupid. He could understand a Wizard becoming too arrogant believing he could take on a more powerful race, but a mortal? No. However, the human boy wasn't the only thing Yukimura was interested in. The Werewolf's role too. Did he really punish the Human after Arai had left, or did he simply ignore the blatant disrespect? It seemed impossible, after all Werewolf's were a proud race. Yukimura smiled to himself. After class he would tell Arai he shall punish the Human for him, simply because he couldn't let that obvious insolence slide. That he himself will show the true power of the fairies. Only that will all be a facade, his true aim is to see for himself what kind of person he is. After all, the boy seemed interesting and Yukimura needed more fun in his boring life.
-
-
-
-