Prologue.

Blood, a thick red liquid that's important for all living things survival. A liquid that makes up one's own identity, it cans show who one really is, your heritage. A liquid that signifies the beginning of life, or sometimes deaths end. It's a liquid that could be used to save a life, or represent horror. Some people are afraid or blood, some love it and find it fascinating.

There are even some who think it satisfying, and sometimes simply delicious. The smell could be considered tempting and alluring, simply bewitching. The flow of blood would be hypnotizing, soothing, or simply arousing. Those people are most known as Vampires.

The term Vampires just refer to the name of the race. There is a hierarchy in the Vampire community with specific names for each type of Vampire. On the bottom of the power pyramid are the Fledglings, or better known as an F class Vampire. They were once human, and could never climb up the pyramid. Forever stuck labeled as an F class, they are considered slaves in the community.

The next class would be D class, they consist of the half breeds. Vampires that were born between a vampire and another race. They too can never climb up the social pyramid, for they were labeled as a disgrace. Most half breeds were used as errand workers or messengers. They were the working class of the community, taking jobs no one else wanted.

Second to highest on the power pyramid are the B class, or the Purebloods. Although they are higher ranked, it is possible for them to become a D class vampire simply by marrying another race. In Vampire society it's considered taboo to marry or reproduce with one from another race. Vampires believe themselves to be above the rest, so it is seen as a disgrace to the community. However it is still socially acceptable to be friends with members of the other races. Or more like its acceptable to have them as your personal pet. Purebloods are considered the nobles of the race so they hold all the important political positions.

With that being said the most powerful Vampires are the royal family. Only one member of the royal family is alive, the Vampire prince. The King and Queen died several centuries ago during a nasty war. So now the prince holds all the power in the community, but he has yet to be officially crowned king. The responsibility of the Vampire King is to be a public figurehead, something the prince never wanted. So he rules from the shadows with his cousin acting as the public figure. Another reason why he was never crowned is because the prince was still too young to rule. Despite this however the Vampire prince is well known to the public as the true ruler, just no one knows what he looks like nor his age. Therefore the prince still gained a reputation, he was well respected and loved by all. He was feared by the other races and rumored to be cold blooded to his enemies.

Now that's enough about the vampires, let's talk about the Werewolves. Beings that craved meat, were natural born hunters, had great senses, and large amounts of physical strength. Werewolves stay in pacts and were extremely loyal. They, just like the Vampires, have some form of hierarchy.

The bottom were the pups, same as fledglings, they were once originally human. Pups are still treated kindly and not considered any different in terms of social standing as the others. However they are still weaker in term of power.

Next are the half breeds, which are half werewolf and half of another race. They too are treated just like the pups but are more respected in term of power. They are stronger than the pups and they feel a sense of responsibility of them because of this.

Then we have the Purebloods, the protectors of the pack. Due to the fact that they have the most power they feel the most responsibility to protect the pups and the half breeds. Now the most powerful Pureblood becomes the Alpha of the pack. Unlike being royalty an Alpha is an earned position. Alphas then get to choose their own beta. At any point in time one could challenge the alpha for the position. The new Alpha would then also get to choose a new beta, and so on and so on. However the current Werewolf Alpha has been the same for centuries.

After Werewolves we have the Fairies. The most elegant and charming creatures. Contrary to popular belief fairies are average height, they are not the size of a grape. Fairies still possess wings, but they are kept hidden. Wings are sensitive and could get damaged easily if kept out for long periods of time.

There are two types of Fairies, pixies and elementals. Pixies are just normal fairies with no magic ability whatsoever. They mainly do basic jobs and act as messengers for the other fairies. Elementals are just Fairies with specific magical abilities. Normally the magic types consist of the basic elements; Water, Earth, Wind, and Fire. However, there have been known Fairies with a different type of magic ability, but are extremely rare.

The Fairies also have a royal family consisting of a King and Queen. Both the King and Queen have a rare magical ability, and are the most powerful of their kind. They even have a son, the fairy Prince, with a rare magical ability as well. The Prince is kind and well-loved among the fairies. He tend to have a weak body at times, so everyone is very overprotective of him.

Next we have the Hybrids, or best called animal Hybrids. Just as the name suggest they are half human and half some kind of animal. There are two types of Hybrids.

The First type of Hybrid are the Mutts, or mixed Hybrids. They have multiple animal types in their blood unlike a pure. However, Mutts do not have a transformation. They only possess the characteristic of their animal type. Because of this they are considered the weakest of the Hybrids.

Second type are the Purees. Pure Hybrids have two different forms. They could either be completely human, or completely their type of animal. A Pure could have an in between transformation, but it's hard to achieve and very rare.

Hybrids do not have any form of earned leader like the Werewolves or a royal family. They simply rely on elected leaders and democracy.

Last known race would be the Humans. Over time when the other races were becoming known, Humans developed the ability to wield magic. Those that learn or are born with magic are called Wizards or Witches. They too feel a sense of responsibility to protect and lead the weak just like the Pureblood Werewolves. Humans without a magical affinity are called Mortals.

Also just like Hybrids, Humans rely on democracy and elected officials. No matter if one is a Wizard, Witch, or Mortal all have equal say.

Now that's it about the different types of races, let's move on to present day. A school has just opened for everybody. However just like the races of the world there exists a type of social Hierarchy. The bottom of the social pyramid are the Humans, then you have the Hybrids, The fairies, Werewolves, and at the very top the Vampires. This story follows the famed vampire Prince, who gets bored of the royal life and runs away on "vacation". He leaves behind a letter explaining his absence and an order to not search for him. He decides to attend the newly form school as an everyday average student. Will he graduate without a hitch or will drama, life, and social standings get in his way? Will he be able to keep his identity a secret when other important figures are at the school as well? Let's find out.

A/N: So just a warning my grammar skill are very poor and I lack imagination at times. Also Disclaimer I do not own prince of tennis all rights go to their respected owners. I know this story idea may not be entirely new but I hope my story is different. Anyways Enjoy.