Eiji

A/N: SURPRISE! another update the very next day. I bet you guys are so shocked...hehe not really its sorta expected I think.

Enough with me on to the story.

-

-

-

-

Normally Eiji likes to be surrounded by people, but for some odd reason today he only wanted to be alone. So here he was currently resting on the roof of the school building. No one comes up here because the only door leading to the roof tends to be locked. How Eiji managed to get up was simple, he climbed the trees nearby and jumped up. It was an easy maneuver for someone like him, cats are natural climbers after all.

He liked it up here it was relaxing and calm, quite a different change of pace to the usually energetic Eiji. He closed his eyes and started to slowly drift off to sleep when he heard a soft click. Startled and expecting a security officer or a teacher he quickly hid himself to be out of view to whoever stepped through that door. However he let a breath out in relief and relaxed when he saw who it was.

"Ochibi you startled me." Eiji whined.

Echizen looked over at the red head in surprise but then a smirk appeared on his face.

"I don't like that look." Eiji said pouting.

"Eiji i was hoping to run into you soon." Echizen said sweetly, a little too sweetly in Eiji's opinion.

"Oh?"

Echizen nodded and stepped closer to Eiji who was now back in the spot he was before he heard the door. "I wanted to ask about your past."

Eiji's eyes closed and he had a frown on his face. "It was lonely, but I'm much happier here at the school."

There was nothing but silence so Eiji assumed Echizen got the answer he wanted and decided to leave. Once he heard the door click again he knew his assumption was right. Eiji opened his eyes. They looked very sad and hurt.

"I'm way happier." he muttered and as the wind suddenly got stronger Eiji got lost in his thoughts.

Eiji was always an energetic boy. It was due to this personality of his that he made tons of friends within his hometown. It also was the fact that everyone respected his family line. Eiji was the son of two cat pures, and they were of the purest kind. Never had anyone in his family married or had kids with another hybrid that was not of cat descent.

It was possibly because of the fact Eiji's blood had nothing but cat genes that he was able to do transformations so young. In fact Eiji was the youngest hybrid ever, as far as anyone knew, to master half-transformations. Being able to have a half-form was something rare and very little people were capable of pulling off. Many believed Eiji was special and a prodigy.

Amazing

A natural

Super powerful

Everyone in his town including his very own family treated Eiji as if he were a god. It wasn't until later that Eiji realized that he was being used. His friends and the adults in the town only spoiled him so they could gain his trust, then they would try and push their beliefs and ideals on to him. For some reason the town believed because of the power Eiji possessed naturally he would grow up to be very influential. No one knew that he only could do so much because he was training in secret.

Eiji had always wanted to meet everyone's expectations, he thought that the only way for that to happen was to act as if he wasn't even trying. So he practiced in secret during the night when most were asleep. However when he found out he was only a pawn in everyone's game he felt disappointed, and stopped training. He started to become very lazy and lacked motivation to do anything. His family was not very happy with his sudden change.

Worthless

A Disappointment

Spoiled brat

The people that used to always cling onto him stopped, and Eiji found himself being alone. Although he didn't care, he would rather have no friends then fake ones. His family also started to ignore him and pay more attention to his siblings. His older brothers felt the most pressure because of his decision. Before his siblings had more freedom and was not expected of much, but not anymore. His parents wanted someone to fill the position that Eiji threw away.

The rest of his time living in town was a normal one. He was finally treated like every other child in town. Although there were always the looks and glares he received from the adults for abandoning his duties as they called it.

Eiji is still his energetic self but not to the extreme as he originally was, he's still a happy child and likes to have fun. He no longer trains very hard and just goes with the flow of life. The only thing that has majorly changed because of his experiences is that he does not trust anyone easily. It will take forever to gain Eiji's trust, and even then it would not be fully.

Eiji blinked several times. Why was he thinking about this right now. Things were not the same as when he first showed up at this school. He now had great friends that he trusted. Completely trusted. Eiji smiled brightly. Yeah he had people he could completely trust and did not have to worry about being used anymore.

Smiling and now in a much better mood than he was earlier Eiji jumped up and left the roof the same way he got there. What he failed to notice was the roof door cracked with someone watching his movements, someone whose eyes were glowing eerily.

Ryoma smirked after Eiji left and his eyes returned back to normal. To be honest he was surprised. Eiji actually gave him an honest answer to the question. So far all he had received were vague responses that was clearly hiding something deeper. With Eiji's answer Ryoma knew he really was truly lonely. Echizen was glad though, that Eiji was much happier here where he is now, and almost felt guilty about doing what he did. However in the long run this will be a good thing, for everyone.

Although he isn't done yet. There is still three more people he needs to catch by themselves. So making his way further out on the roof Echizen scanned the area around the building. His eyes widened at the person jogging not to far away on a dirt path. Quickly he jumped from the roof down to the ground, landing perfectly. He smirked as he jogged he way over to the person he saw.

Today was just his lucky day.

-

-

-

-

A/N: sorry its short I don't really know how to Write Eiji very well. Also I really did not want to give him a really depressing past so I struggled a lot coming up with how he could be hurt but not too hurt. Eiji is just too happy and adorable to put him through such sadness.

Again this chapter seems forced. To be honest I'm running out of ideas of how Echizen will get everyone alone and their mini interaction. Seriously trying to come up with Eleven different scenarios is very hard. I totally respect everyone who does this sort of thing for their own stories.

Anyway hope this consecutive update sorta makes up for my disappearance