The Tiny Reveal

Recap.

Momo smirked wider. "It has to do with everything." He paused for a moment then continued. "Because you're not a real human now are you. Mr. Vampire-san."

-

-

Ryoma's eyes hardened, never had he expected to be found out so soon. But there was still a way to play this off right? This guy had no proof it was all guess work, Momo just assumed he was a vampire because he had tons of confidence. All he had to say was that he was just very assured that his 'magic' was stronger than the fairy's. Easy. So Ryoma did the first thing that popped in his mind that would help pull this off. He laughed, and he laughed hard.

"Wait Momo ochibi couldn't possibly be a Vampire." A certain red head cut in.

"Eiji is right. After all why would a Vampire want to enroll as a human anyway?" Oishi added.

Ryoma slowly stopped laughing and wiped an imaginary tear away from his eye. "Exactly sempai. There's no way that could be true."

"Oh? Okay then." Momo turned to Inui. "Inui! Answer me this what is a special characteristic with the eyes of a Vampire?"

Inui started flipping pages in his notebook until finally stopping "Vampires have been rumored to appear as if their eyes are glowing every time they are about to use their powers. Although it is not 100% fact, for Vampires seem to avoid answering whether it is true or not. However any other race has been proven to not have this ability." He read.

Momo smiled and turned back to Echizen. "So how do you explain the fact that I saw your eyes glow during the confrontation with the fairy this morning?"

Ryoma smirked. "Illusion magic."

"Actually Ryoma, you don't mind if I call you that right." Fuji said smiling. But before Ryoma could complain he continued. "Illusion magic only works on the individual its being casted on. So if you did not know Momo was nearby he couldn't possibly have seen the same 'illusion' as Arai." Everyone turned to Fuji surprised. Fuji just shrugged. "Momo had told me the details."

"More like you forced me to, saying it was all very interesting." Momo muttered softly but everyone still heard him.

Ryoma clicked his tongue. Looks like there is no getting out of this. So he sighed and looked up at Momo. "Fine, so what if I'm really a Vampire."

Momo's eyes widened. Sure he was the one that said so and suspected it to be true, but it was a whole other thing for it to be confirmed. Now he had tons of questions to ask. When he finally opened his mouth to voice one, someone else spoke up.

"A-Ano Echizen, why would you enroll as a Human?" Taka-san asked.

Ryoma shrugged. "I was bored." He felt like he has been saying this a lot lately.

"And the school just allowed you to do that?" Kaido asked, and Ryoma nodded.

"Does this mean it's confirmed that Vampires eyes do glow?" Inui asked.

Ryoma just smirked. "Not exactly, only certain Vampires can do that."

"What do you mean, like only certain types can?" Momo asked.

"You could say that."

"What Kinds? Like the purebloods?"

"Not telling." Ryoma said grinning

Momo glared at Ryoma. "Brat." He spat and crossed his arms. "Anyway back to the main subject at hand. Do you agree that the system sucks?"

"Would I have chosen to enroll as a Human if I wanted to be pampered." Ryoma said smiling. He was enjoying this. Yes his identity was out, but at least they hadn't figured out that he was royalty. Although Fuji had been smiling sadistically in the back ever since he had admitted to being a Vampire, it was kind of freaking him out a bit.

Momo smiled wide "Good now you're in the team." He slapped Ryoma on the back. "First we got to transfer you into your own race."

Ryoma was shocked. "What team? And I don't want to transfer."

"The school Competition." Said the ever so silent student Tezuka.

"Right we decided to enter. The prize is whatever the team decides." Momo explained.

Ryoma nodded his head. He had already known of the competition, before he left the palace there was a form asking for his permission to allow it. Apparently the school had gone through all the trouble to ask the leaders of each race to approve of the idea because the prize could deny any law, if the team wished it so.

"You want to use the wining prize to change the social system." He muttered more to himself than anyone else. "Okay fine ill join."

Momo smiled. "Great so every day at lunch meet here at the back gate. Now that we have our full team we should train. Also I might as well list the roles now. Healer will be Oishi. Strategists shall be Tezuka and Inui. Fighters will be myself, Taka-san, Eiji, Fuji, Echizen, and lastly the very least Kaido."

Kaido hissed at Momo who glared back. The two then proceeded to get into an argument that lead to a full blown fight.

Everyone else, except Tezuka, just smiled ignoring the commotion. They were excited, this competition is where they start to shine.

Soon the bell rang signaling lunch to be over. Everyone went their separate ways except Ryoma who had laid back down on the ground several minutes before.

A shadow loomed over him. "Shall we get going?" Fuji asked extending a hand out for Ryoma.

Ryoma grabbed his hand and hummed in response. The two boys slowly walked to their classroom. It was silent for a while until Fuji spoke up.

"So I guess after today we won't be classmates."

Ryoma nodded

"About the question with the eyes, may I take a guess?

Ryoma looked at Fuji curiously and raised an eyebrow. "Sure."

"Only a Purebloods eyes can glow." Fuji said proudly still smiling. Ryoma smirked and was about to tell him 'nice try' but Fuji continued. "However only a specific pureblood can."

"And what would that be?" Ryoma asked still curious on Fuji's guess.

Fuji stopped walking and grinned "Why royalty of course"

-

-

-

-

Over by the front gate.

"Now I have called you all here because I felt like you were the very best in your specific race. I would like to ask if you would join me in forming a team to enter into the School Competition." Yukimura declared smiling a sickening sweet smile at those that stood before him.

"I am not forcing you and you may respectively decline my offer. However when we do win the prize each participate will get a say in what we decide." Yukimura paused to see if anyone would back out. When no one left he continued.

"Great I shall be the captain. Genichiro Sanada will be the Vice-captain. Our healer will be Hiroshi Yagyu. Strategists will be Renji Yanagi and Masaharu Nio. The rest of you; Jackal Kuwahara, Bunta Marui, and Akaya Kirihara will be fighters as well and me and Genichiro. Tomorrow we shall start training."

-

-

-

-

A/N: Okay that's all I got for now, I shall add more later this week. Also I might be adding more characters from the other schools that are not listed in the back ground info from the very first chapter. So let me know if there is someone specific that you want to see, and what race/ranking they should be as well. Thanks again :)