Atobe & Ryoma

He stopped his spells and lowered his hands. Atobe stopped in his tracks and eyed the vampire wearily, why would he be smiling right now?

"Ne, Monkey king." Echizen barely said above a whisper, but Atobe could still hear it despite their distance. "What element is it?"

Atobe narrowed his eyes. "What is this trivia, of course you are a water-based magic user."

Echizen smirked, oh he definitely knew about it then. "No" he then whispered, "I'm talking about the one in your body."

...

Atobe growled. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He lunged at Echizen and started his fury of attacks once again.

Echizen did not seem bothered by it at all. He blocked each one and kept the smirk on his face the entire time. "Which is it then. Is it Fire...Water...Air...Dark...Light...Ice.." he felt a slight hesitation in Atobe's punch. "Ah, Ice then."

"Shut up!" Atobe yelled. "You have no idea what you are talking about."

Echizen was able to see an opening and kicked the werewolf in the stomach. He then tackled the boy to the ground and had him pinned. Before Atobe could attack again he had an idea.

He got close and whispered in the boy's ear. "I'll let you in on a secret if you let me in on your's" He then angled his head so only Atobe could see his eyes and lowered his sunglasses.

Atobe stopped struggling against the Vampire's hold once he saw the glowing eyes.

There was no way.

He growled again and pushed the boy away with all his strength. "You bastard."

Echizen blinked in surprise, well that was not the reaction he was expecting. He looked around and sighed. He kneeled to the ground "Water dome."

Water appeared from Echizen's hand and spread out to surround Atobe and himself in a circle. Once the circle was complete it started to rise until it connected to a dome. Noone from the stands or the ring could see Atobe or Echizen.

Ryoma stood up and whispered another spell "Silence."

Atobe looked around at the dome and lowered his stance. He was angry and mad but he wanted answers more than he wanted a fight. "Did you know about werewolf customs when you did this to me?" he started to get louder "Was that your plan from the start to hurt my pack!"

Echizen tilted his head in confusion. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Atobe started to fume. "Was it really so insignificant that you forgot about the werewolf boy you taught magic to?"

...

From outside the dome, Echizen's teammates were starting to get concerned.

"We came to help out but with how fast the water is rushing I don't think we can get through without getting hurt" Oishi commented.

"I don't hear anything but the dome is still up so Echizen must be fine right?" Momo stated

Fuji chuckled. "I'm sure our powerful Vampire has everything under control. All we could do is wait and trust in Ryoma."

Everyone turned their attention to the Dome and nodded.

please be safe

...

Echizen blinked a couple of times then widened his eyes. He hit his right fist into his left palm "Ah, I remember." he laughed "Did not recognize you."

Atobe couldn't believe his eyes. The vampire was laughing at him. How dare he laugh when he almost ruined his life. At the time he was so thankful for the Vampire who taught him to be stronger but then he had gone home to show his father. Things went very differently from how he imagined.