Seigaku VS Fudomine

Even as the ground was shaking Tachibana had not stopped charging. He kept going getting faster and faster. the ground started to cave in on itself revealing the next obstacle: crater. Tachibana still channeling cat aura skillfully jumped over each gap as it started to form underneath him His senses helped him tell where the next one would form. Taka-san didn't have this luxury and he fell almost immediately. Momo turned to watch his comrade fall and realized too late his mistake. Tachibana's fist collided with his face and the force caused Momo to fall into a different crater. Momo was separated from Taka-san and the others were nowhere to be seen. This was the worst-case scenario. He should not have let his guard down. He was also weak from the earlier hit. still not fully recovered from the force of the elephant aura. If he was hit by that again it was over. Taka-san would not be able to handle Tachibana by himself, his ability was not well suited for close combat in which Tachibana was skilled. He also didn't know how well Echizen and Fuji were doing and he doubted they could handle Tachibana as well as the other two they were facing. He didn't have a choice, there was no way he could go down right now. No, he had to defeat his opponent for the sake of this win.

Taking a deep breath he focused on strengthening his core and controlling his breathing. He twisted his body and positioned himself to land. He looked up and saw Tachibana had jumped down to follow him. Good, he was worried he would go after Taka-san first. It's time for him to show the fruit of his training. The moment his feet landed on the ground he put all his weight and force of the fall into springing off the ground. Tachibana's eyes widened not expecting Momo to use his fall to counter. Momo grabbed Tachibana by his clothes and threw him against the wall of the crater. He then landed on the opposite wall and sprung himself forward again. landing on Tachibana's feet first and putting all his weight into the land. Tachibana coughed up blood from the force. He couldn't stop his Momentum now. So he backflipped off and landed on the ground. Tachibana fell and struggled to get up on his feet. Momo didn't give him a break he ran up and roundhouse kicked Tachibana in the ribs throwing him once again up to the wall.

Tachibana in his surprise was not able to put up any form of defense so he took those hits at full force. He fell to his knees and coughed. His ribs were badly bruised maybe even broken. He couldn't tell from the adrenalin, but he knew with these injuries he wouldn't be able to do much more. Isida was out for the count and he knew nothing of the situation with the others. He looked over to Momo and saw Taka-san land next to him. His plan of knicking Momo out before they could get back together did not work. He laughed.

"I hate to admit it but I can't do much more. Those moves of yours were no joke" Tachibana stood up and got into a fighting stance. "I knew this would be tough, A Pureblood werewolf-like yourself has more strength than a half-breed vampire. I was hoping my magic would be enough to beat you. However, Kawamura Takashi's magic is very strong. I don't know faires very well but I did not expect an elemental to be so versatile with its magic. The flame whip caught me off guard."

Momo stood in a defensive stance. Even tho it seemed Tachibana was in a talkative mood he didn't want to be caught off guard. "Thanks for the compliment. My teammates are always full of surprises."

Taka-san summoned flames in his hands, ready for anything at a moment's notice. "Th-Thank you."

"I knew from the other battles you were holding back. I'm almost at my limit but I could tell you are too. For pride's sake. Let's see who is stronger. One final attack for us both, put everything you got!" Tachibana started charging up his strength. "Rhinoceros Aura"

Mom smirked "This is what I'm talking about! you're on!!" he controlled his breathing even more and focused all his energy on his fist.

Without a word, the two charged at each other with full force. Their fists collided and the force from them both caused Taka-san to take a step back and brace himself. Dust from the arena picked up and blocked their vision. Taka-san couldn't tell who won the fight.