MANIK's PAST 7

Recap- Manik and Aryaman arrested devil and dev, Harshad comes to know the truth about his father.

Next day Intelligence bureau

Manik and Aryaman walked inside the conference room and saw all were seated in the room including his father, Sudhir, and Ashok. Why not after all their biggest enemy is behind the bars and they want to know-how.

Conference hall

Without any delay, Manik started with the meeting

Manik-as we all know this case was led and managed by officer Ashwin Patel who was the first and foremost officer to lead this investigation. He always knew he is going to die if he does a minute mistake and he also knows that people from our department is also helping the devil. Even though this case is 15 years old still his evidence is our primary evidence.

Sudhir- but Manik how come a list of pubs can be the main evidence

Manik- sir it is one of the main pieces of evidence, yes, but since he changed the font style in such a way until we looked closer we cannot make it out, he might have left something more than just that. And our intuition turned right and we claimed a hard disk which is more than necessary.

Sudhir- hard disk? Where

Aryaman- in the memorial hall

All looked confused, and seeing them exchanging looks, Manik pulled out the Pendrive(transferred all the data from the hard disk) and connected it to the projector so that everyone can see

RAJ- but Manik how did you find this hard disk.

Manik- we found this disk in the memorial hall where officer Ashwin Patel's things were kept with regards to his memories.

Raj- what???

Manik- yes, it is true this can only explain the fact that he already knew his life was in danger. Not only that he left this hard disk in the photo frame in which you four were present(Sudhir, raj, Ashok, and Ashwin) maybe he wanted to convey this to you guys but unfortunately more than a decade passed.

Raj- how did you check the photo?

Aryaman- simple, he left a clue about the club, very minute so we kind of guessed it might in his personal belongings.

Ashok- ok let's proceed, lets's see what is there in the hard disk.

Later, one hour passed with Manik explaining the facts in the drive like drug activities, illegal selling of artifacts, their main warehouse, list of his trusted contractors, with few pictures of the dealings with the devil's photo in it.

But something is missing...

Raj- but Manik where did this dev come from, there is no record of his involvement, in any case, it is like he never existed.

Aryaman- yes sir dev is more or less like an adopted son of the devil, he was 11-12 years where the devil adopted him. Coming to dev, he is the most crooked killer of his time. Though he does not take part in drugs or any illegal activities, he is the killer behind killing all the devil's opponents. That does not make him any less criminal than he already is.

Manik- not only that we were fooled to think that Harshad was involved in devil's activities but not Dev. He covers his tracks very nicely and smartly.

Sudhir- next step

Aryaman- we have sealed all the warehouse of the devil including his own house and the club which is actually the legal thing he owns, currently both dev and devil are being isolated and waiting for interrogation to proceed.