MANIK's PAST 8

Recap- Manik takes Harshad with him to Ooty whereas Aryaman stays back in Mumbai.

NEXT DAY

Since the case was important Aryaman stayed back to look after the court hearing along with raj

Manik, Harshad, and Aparna left Mumbai early morning and landed in Coimbatore, and then from there, they left by the road. All three of them were having a great time not knowing what is going to happen in the future and how it is going to change their life or more like destroy their lives

OOTY

Soon they reached manik's grandparent's house, Manik was engulfed in their hug, and after exchanging pleasantries and planning how to spend the anniversary. They finished their day welcoming the next day.

IN MUMBAI

Aryaman was all ready to transport the devil and dev from jail to produce them in the court and with enough security, they left the bureau in the allotted vehicle. Sudhir had already reached the court along with Ashok to go through the evidence lists and Raj was on stand by in the intelligence bureau. But what they did not know is everything is going to turn upside down.

Everything was set, the devil and dev was brought by the officers whereas dev was giving Aryaman a look" I told you to be careful look"

Aryaman knew something is going to happen, but he trusted his officers and hoped that they reach the court before the devil activates his plan.

The vehicle started moving along with Aryaman and a few trusted and trained officers, the next hour they would reach the court. Half an hour of their journey was peaceful without any disturbance, but when the clock struck 31st minute, they could see a few vehicles following them, Aryaman understood that they are being followed and gave an angry look to the devil.

Devil- what!!! Now don't tell me that you expected us to reach court just like that.

Aryaman paying no heed to the devil alerted the backup team. Within 10 minutes the followers were taken care of by the backup team.

Whereas Aryaman was about to sigh in relief as they would be reaching the court in 20 minutes. Within seconds there was a blast before they could realize anything, the vehicle rotated in the air thrice and everyone including devil and dev was hurt as well.

There we can see a woman, clad in black from top to bottom and covering her face, with a missile gun in her hand, within 100 meters radius. She is popularly known as MADAM.

Madam had shot the missile hurting not only the devil and dev every other person in the vehicle, she moved forward followed by Shanker and his men, while walking

Shankar- what did you do madam

Madam- stop asking me questions and move and get them both

Shankar- what if that officer(Aryaman) is conscious

Madam- kill him,

As they guessed or wanted it to be that way, everyone was badly hurt including devil and dev. Without delaying a minute Shanker's men started gathering devil and dev and moved towards their vehicle, that is when they started hearing the siren of the police and understood that someone had sent an SOS message, without delaying they rushed and left the premises at once.

By the time the team reached there, they had escaped and many officers were severely injured along with Aryaman. Sudhir and Ashok rushed to the location soon, they sent a team in search of devil and dev in the nearby places. And both left to hospital.

In the hospital, Aryaman was in the ICU because he suffered a lot of internal damage and the doctors could not say when he would be up.

Back at the bureau everyone was tense and not knowing what to do, the time and energy Manik and Aryaman had put, just to see the devil behind the bars should not go wasted, they were having conflict with themselves whether they should call Manik back or not, but decided against it, if Manik comes to know about Aryaman then he will go mad. (that was the huge mistake they did)