STEP TOWARDS LOVE-B

There are gifs little mature..if you are not comfortable please avoid
_______________________________________

After finishing the dinner ....

Manik made sure that nandini had her medicine.... ALIYA left fuming in anger as she knows that if she speaks anything it will lead to mess and she will.create a bad impression on herself in front of manik.......

All were.settled in living room...as nandini doesn't want to sleep...

MANIK- nandini.please if you don't sleep you will fall ill...

NANDINI- no no I won't sleep...

There conversation was enjoyed by CABIR NAVYA MUKTI and aryaman...

MANIK- please nandini ....

Seeing him asking her so softly nandini melted....but...

NANDINI- OK but one.condition .......

MANIK- what...

nandini - you will get me chocolates...OK...

Manik was like what the hell.are you talking........

MANIK- nandini is this a time to eat chocolates.......

NANDINI- then I won't sleep....

MANIK- OK fine ....

Nandini jumped.upon and.gave a tight kiss on his cheeks.....

All were shocked....😱

Manik somehow recovered from the shock and said....

MANIK- OK let's go to sleep...

But nandini threw arms around His neck and.said

NANDINI- carry me I am sleepy....

Manik was about to pick her in bridal style but nandini gripped her tighter around his neck....so.having no.other option manik had to.carry her such a way that nandini's legs are surrounded around manik's waist....and nandini hided her face in crook of her neck....and manik started walking towards nandini's room.....

Here seeing manik and nandini all the four were shocked and happy as well but NAVYA.was too surprised to speak anything... In fact it was all cleared for NAVYA why nandini was behaving possessive about manik....she was so happy.....

IN NANDINI'S ROOM....

Manik carefully laid nandini on the bed but nandini was not ready to let go of his neck....while manik sighed...
(Manik and nandini was facing each other ....nandini was. Sleeping on bed and manik was half bend)

MANIK- nandini you. need sleep....

NANDINI- I will sleep only if you sleep beside me......

Manik was about to protest....but nandini pulled him and made him sleep and nandini climbed on him and put full weight on him kept her head on his chest and slept hugging him.......

Manik had no other option than to sleep like that...

SOME OTHER CORNER OF THE CITY...

MADAM(screamed) - I want nandini murthy to be dead do you understand.....

Shankar and two more men..

SHANKAR- but madam Dev bhai ne mana kiya hai uss ladki ko Marne se...

MADAM- I don't care....you do what I tell I want her to be dead...
(And broke the nearby by vase which broke into pieces....and scaring the shit of the others)