CHAPTER-40

manik was shocked to here this name......he was actually confused why will that person do that .....
And later he thought he will take care of it later...  ...so he moved towards nandini's room to wake her up....

He saw that she was clutching manik's pillow tightly and sleeping peacefully.....

He went near her and sat beside her and kissed her cheeks lightly in return he got a beautiful smile of hers ...even he smiled...

MANIK- nandini wake up don't you wanna go got...

NANDINI(slowly opened her eyes)- i wanna go but too lazy to wake up...you make me ready...

manik couldn't stop admiring her cuteness...with that he scoped her in his arms and took her to washroom and made her sit on  the slab near wash basin ...he took out her brush and paste he giggled seeing the paste because it was the one for kids strawberry flavour....

MANIK- nandini you are really a  kid (and gave a tight kiss on her cheeks) and here is your brush and now brush your teeth

NANDINI(nodded her head in no)-you will make me do brushy

MANIK (smiled)- OK .......

Manik made her brush her teeth....and told her take bath...

MANIK- you take bath I will remove your dress ...

Nandini nodded and moved to take bath while manik came out and started  to search for nandini's clothes....
After finding it he kept it on bed and moved out to see aryaman and Dev already waiting for them....

Manik moved towards them ...

MANIK- what a surprise the ever so wanted criminal is waiting for someone and that is new....

DEV(made whatever face)- I m not here because you wanted me to be I am here only for her... 

MANIK- you know what Dev  you being concerned about nandini and saving her from your so called madam 's clutches making me more suspicious about you....

Before Dev could answer nandini came dowm dolled up but frown on her face.......