Chapter-62

"It is going to end where it started"

Manik just scoffed off and tore the letter into pieces

Manik- pass on the message from my side, will you?

Marco gave him an angry look

Manik- we never knew a woman was involved in this matter, but all I know is that madam is the one who killed Harshad in the first place. It had nothing to do with me, Nandini, or the department.

Marco- don't lie to me, no one knows Harshad was inside

Manik- let's get the facts straight, I clearly remember the women going inside and coming out moreover (turning to Nandini) can you get me the file I gave you before leaving(she nodded and gave him the file)(then to Marco) this is the post-mortem report of Harshad. It says pretty interesting things(Marco forwarded his hand but Manik pulled back) tell her to meet me in the same place where she killed him and I would appreciate meeting devil as well.

Marco (taking the file)- how do I know this is not fake

Manik- done by Ooty hospital, if you want you can enquire there itself. 

Marco was about to leave but Manik called him again

Manik- you were the one who hit me on my head and I can't seem to move after that can you help me recall

Marco(scoffed)- I hit you with a paralyzing injection first, 

Manik- oh right then how am I supposed to kill Harshad if I was paralyzed (in anger yet low voice) (changing to his normal tone) aren't you involved in his killing as well.

Marco threw him an angry glare and left the place with Manik smirking, he knew if madam that is the one who is taking revenge for Harshad is a part of fab 5 she will know that Manik has nothing to do with his murder.

Now the biggest question is who is Marco working for, the one who is taking revenge for Harshad or the one who is to kill Nandini.

As soon as Marco left fab 5 started bombarding him with questions everyone well of course except for Nandini

Mukti- how can you let him go Manik

Dhruv- is he going to kill us when we reach Ooty, I am not coming

Aliya- yeah you should have caught him.

Manik(smiled sarcastically)- catch him and do what.

Dhruv- put him in jail

Manik- I think he just escaped from there itself(Without hearing to them and turning to Nandini) let's go Nandini

Nandini happily nodded her head and both moved outside.

They moved to the hotel to get ready and Considering that it is a hill station they preferred reaching early and after 3 hours they left to reach Ooty. Aryaman and dev closing following them from behind. The journey from Bangalore to Ooty was a pleasant one, for a change Manik was not worried about the madam and devil, no it was not because that devil was not alive It is because he is going to show Nandini a part of his life that was closed he was happy to share his life in Ooty and share all his happiness with her.

The journey was pleasant, especially the hill section was pleasant and had a very thrilling view. Nandini was lost in her thoughts enjoying the view, Manik was staring at her, for a long time, she did not say anything but just looking outside as if searching for something in the hills, Manik could not hold himself back and ask

Manik- what happened nandini

Nandini(turning to him and giving a smile)- nothing Manik I have never been here, so I am just enjoying( saying that she pulled her legs to her chest and leaned her back towards Manik)