CHAPTER- 37

Among the silent spectators there was one person who was burning in anger.....seeing dhruv and ALIYA .....and that was none other than MUKTI......

As soon as manan left MUKTI continued

MUKTI - why is this party ALIYA

ALIYA - why are you asking "why"....you guys know right me and dhruv are together so we have to party for that.....

NAVYA - but you though said you are proposing manik....but you and dhruv are together ....what are you planning...

CABIR- exactly if you are planning something... Then trust me you will see the worst of me.....

DHRUV- guys you all are being worked up ...she did say she is going to propose manik but that was only to make me jealous.....nothing serious....

There was a brief silence in the hall...aryaman was studying ALIYA's and dhruv's expression....

DHRUV- so guys are you ready to party today.....

MUKTI - I think you didn't hear what manik said ....nandini is not well so no party for today....

ALIYA - that's fine MUKTI we will arrange it tomorrow....

DHRUV- but why ...

But ALIYA cut him off

ALIYA - that's fine dhruv we will do it tomorrow right Now we will leave ....

Dhruv nodded his head and they both left from there......

Soon after they left MUKTI continued

MUKTI - guys this is way more dangerous than we thought.....and NAVYA you were right thank god you told me go to her house and check...

ARYAMAN- hold on guys ....what happened....

Then MUKTI narrated what ever she heard in ALIYA's house.....

MUKTI - they are planning to give some type of drug to nandini....

NAVYA- I am really scared I think we should tell manik about this....

ARYAMAN- no problem I will inform him....

Other three nodded ...and parted their ways.....

IN NANDINI'S ROOM....

Manik made nandini lay on the bed and was about to move.....

NANDINI- don't go manik

MANIK- why are you so tensed nandini

NANDINI- I trouble you a lot know so you will leave me .....

MANIK- who said I will leave you....you have become my world....there is no way I am leaving you....ok

Nandini nodded her cutely.... And manik smiled...

NANDINI- manik what if I trouble you in future ...

MANIK- nandini I will not leave you no matter what ....if you push me also I will not leave you and go and now put thing in your tiny brain ok....

NANDINI- promise....

MANIK- nandini promise....

Nandini smiled widely....

NANDINI- manik I am sleepy....

MANIK- you sleep I am here only....

NANDINI- give me kiss then only I will sleep...(pouted )

Manik smiled and pecked her pout

NANDINI- not like this big one....
With that she pulled him by his cooler and kissed him on his lips.......