CHAPTER-31(STEP TOWARDS LOVE)-A

Manik took nandini out ....all rushed towards them.....

CABIR- nandu ....wake up....

MANIK- CABIR relax we will take her home arya inform doctor to reach MURTHY MANSION as soon as possible....

Aryaman nodded and moved to inform doctor.....

Manik without delaying he took nandini to car and soon drove off to MURTHY MANSION......

MURTHY MANSION...

Navya was already waiting for them ...as soon as she saw nandini unconscious she freaked out....and rushed towards her........

NAVYA- nandu...wake up...manik what happened to her.....

CABIR came forward and told her what happened....

Manik gently place nandini on the sofa of living room....but didn't let go of her hand.....Soon doctor arrived and was checking her.......but all were impatient and kept on asking the doctor what happened one by one...

DOCTOR- CALM down nothing to worry just because suffocation she fainted I have injected she will be up in half an hour .....feed her something and give the prescribed medicines and one more thing when she will get up she will be in drowsy.... Make sure she intake healthy food.........

Saying this doctor wrote medicines and gave it to CABIR but aryaman took that and went to bring it ....where as doctor continued

DOCTOR- Mr.Malhotra even your are hurt....let me treat the wounds...
(He is still shirtless)

MANIK- no doctor its fine....(turned to CABIR) CABIR ..accompany doctor

CABIR nodded and moved outside.....

Manik even for second didn't let go off nandini's hand .....which irked ALIYA....so....

ALIYA'S THOUGHT- oh god what do I do to get manik close to me....ALIYA you have to calm down....let's treat his wounds... For saving that bit*h he jumped into fire...I so hate you nandini for this....

ALIYA started in her not so  beautiful voice....

ALIYA- manik you are hurt come I will do the first aid....

MANIK- no ....I am fine...

ALIYA- oh...come on manik to save her. You need to be fine....(turned towards mukti) arey MUKTI say na....

All saw that his right hand above his elbow ( his abs ) had burn mark....

MUKTI- yes manik you need to get that treated....

Without any delay she went and brought the first aid kit and started cleaning the wound....

Manik was all the time looking at nandini...he didn't even react when ALIYA applied the medicine which usually burns but manik didn't even made a hiss sound....

By seeing him all can tell that he is hell worried for nandini........

To get his attention...ALIYA started...

ALIYA- oh god manik it really looks so deep(tracing her hands on his abs)

MANIK- listen just leave ok I don't need anything....

NAVYA- manik it might lead to infection....

MANIK- this is very common for me...and I am fine....nandini will be up any moment ....I think you should prepare something for her.....

NAVYA nodded and moved towards kitchen.....

DHRUV- you know what manik... It is all because of you she (nandini) is like that.....