CHAPTER-35

Manik and ashok opened the door of waiting room only to have their mouth wide open......

Soon manik came back to real world...and shouted..

MANIK- what the hell is happening here...

ASHOK-manik i think tsunami attacked here.....

once again they both looked around to see aryaman and nandini fighting with each other they looked the condition of the room to see the pillows the was on the sofa was now lieing on the floor......frames which was on the walls was now on the ground......

both looked towards the floor to see aryaman was on the floor and nandini was sitting on his back and beating him blue and black......

manik came forward and picked nandini but still she was doing boxing in air......

NANDINI- leave me i will kill you how dare you close the glass door....

aryaman stood up..and was panting hardly.....

MANIK- nandini calm down i only said to close the glass panel

nandini had her mouth in 'o' shaped....and her face turned from confusion to angry .....she grabbed the pillow and started hitting him .........

NANDINI- you said you will be in front of me ...

whereas manik was trying to save himself from her wrath.....

ashok was quite shocked to see manik behaving like this.....

ashok has seen manik in his service period ....manik never used to think anything beyound his work .....seeing him care free brought a smile on ashok's face.......and asked aryaman

ASHOK- is he really manik

ARYAMAN(smiled)-yes........

but manik shout brought them out of their conversation

MANIK- guys help me...

nandini was mercilessly pulling his hair.......

ashok was about to move forward....but aryaman stopped him

ARYAMAN- no...i think we should leave from here rather than helping him.......

ashok gave a confused look but agreed with aryaman and left from there....

manik was baffled seeing them leaving....

MANIK- where you people going help me na,,,ahhhhh(nandini gave a punch on his chest)nandini i am sorry by mistake i told him to close please sorry.......

nandini stood for a minute staring at him....her eyes was closing....

NANDINI- ok.....

MANIK- ok...i ,mean just ok.........

nandini nodded  and sat on the sofa grumpily......

manik went and sat beside her....as soon as he sat ...nandini hugged him really tight.....manik was shocked but hugged her back.....

MANIK- what happened nandini

NANDINI- i missed you manik....

manik smiled...and hugged her tighter.....

MANIK- now chalo...lets go...

nandini was still hugging him tightly....and nodded her head in no

manik smiled and was trying to  convince her but she was too stubborn .....

MANIK- nandini lets go i will do whatever you want....please.....

nandini started to think ...and smiled widely...