CHAPTER-46

DEV was shocked to see what was actually happening in the basement....

Come lets have a look what actually happened.....

MANIK'S POV

I was so happy seeing nandini win musicana why not she  definitely deserved  the award...

I was very  scared to see her hugging me so tightly ...even I had the same feeling from morning....

I heard my cell ring....i could not talk here so moved out of the place ....

Suddenly some hit on my head and everything was just black .....

MANIK POV ENDS....

DEV Did not know what to do....he saw manik is tied on the chair and he saw blood on his neck which was a clear indication that someone had hit his head......

NANDINI did not know what to do she was totally numb.....

MARKO- so dear now your so called bodyguard is lying half unconscious what are you going to do.....

NANDINI- you are nothing but a coward I am damn  sure you must have attacked him from back .....

This angered Marko he roughly pulled her hairs and

MARKO- trying to be tigeress huh go...(pushed her towards manik) wake him up I give you 5 minutes then we will see who is coward.....

NANDINI moved towards manik and

NANDINI- MANIK please wake up MANIK....

She lifted his face in both her plams and kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly.....

To say all the goons along with Marko was shocked to see the scene in front of them......why not They are enemies for a long time he has never seen someone crying for MANIK after his family......

NANDINI(still hugging)- MANIK please open your eyes MANIK........(after breaking the hug)
Someone get some water ....

Suddenly there was hand which gave water to her....
NANDINI saw the person he was none other than DEV.....

MARKO was shocked to see DEV here....and confused ...if DEV is here then why was he called...

NANDINI hurriedly took the water from his hand and splashed the water on his face ....MANIK started to open his eyes....nandini caught his head for support and made him drink water.... and removed the rope to free him..

DEV moved towards Marko seeing his confused face

DEV- don't be surprised to see me here...

MARKO- why Will I be not surprised when you are here then why am I here.....

Others( cabir , navya , dhruv) were shocked to see DEV talking to marko where as mukti and aryaman was calm where as abhimanyu was confused....though they cannot here what they were talking

DEV - leave all that tell me why are u here.....

MARKO- to kill sudhir murthy' s daughter....

DEV- then what about the proof...

MARKO- well madam has already found where it is kept and she is ready to implement the final plan....

DEV- that's great where is the proof....

MARKO- in manik malhotra's native...

DEV- you mean ooty...

MARKO nodded ...

DEV- then why are you  trying to harm her....

MARKO- because madam said so ....

DEV was not surprised or shocked listening to this because right from starting she wanted to kill nandini....
Suddenly they heard nandini voice...