Chapter-65

Manik was the first one to open his eyes and see his surroundings. At first, he couldn't realize where he was but later he realized about the smoke and the kidnapping, he saw Marco  sitting In front of him. Instead of getting afraid or panicking, Manik just smiled and asked. "Where is your madam?"

Marco replied. "You don't have to know where she is. I got the orders. I'll finish it."

Manik- Oh, really? I thought you were working for the devil, but you proved me wrong. You are not a loyal fellow. I guess the devil trusted the wrong man.

Marco (was angered by this)- I worked the Half of my life for him and all he saw. And praise was Dev. I was nothing. So I choose. What was best for me.

Slowly, everybody started gaining their conscious. Marco noticed it.

Marco- all you have to do now is wait for her. She'll be here any moment.

Just then manik notice the people tied around him and bingo. Aliya was missing.

Of course, it had to be Alia. she was the one who Had enemity with nandini, but To this level that she had All the means to kill her. Is it because of the proof? Or just jealousy or revenge for harshad's death. That is still a question mark as to which Madam she is.

After telling it Marco exited. But others, panicked.

Kabir( in scary voice asked) -why are we captured

manik (in soft voice replied)- This is going to be the end of everything. Don't be afraid.

Navya couldn't hold herself. And asked" What do you mean by the end of everything? Why are we even here? Whoo, who's behind all this? What do they need from us? Why are we getting captured again? And again?"

This time aryaman replied telling "don't worry Navya. We're going to finish it off today once and for all."

Before they could understand anything or speak anything aliya entered with Marco behind her.

Seeing her, all the ladies were angered to their bones. Mukti couldn't hold herself and asked, "so this is what you wanted, you went Behind our back, we trusted you and made sure you are one of us and this is what you do to us."

In a return Alia started laughingand said "You guys wanted to get me in your group, you know I planned so that I become a part of you guys. It's not the other way around. Manik was just staring at her without telling anything.

Dev was shocked and he did not know how to respond for aliya being the madam.

And suddenly remembered something, Aliya is taller, but when he saw madam silhouette. She was not this tall. What is happening? Did I catch something wrong? What is happening? Seeing the confusion on Dev's face, manik understood. Something is wrong. Whereas, aryaman and noticed well, but they couldn't do anything in this situation. So manik asked her directly.

Manik- So who are you? And what is the reason behind you having harshad's song. How are you related?

aliya- allow me to introduce myself. I am Aliya saxena. The one and only daughter of dayanand saxena. aka the  devil.

This angered dev and he shouted" Devil did not have any daughter. You are lying."

Alyia was angered by this and shouted. "You did not know anything. I am the daughter. He kept me a secret for years. And all that is because of harshad and I had to get rid of him.

Before everything gets out of hand Manik, intervened and asked.

Manik- Okay, you are the hidden daughter and you were hidden because of harshad. Okay, you got rid of devil. You got rid of harshad. Why are you behind nandini now?