CHAPTER-38

Manik was sitting in the living room....he was Now definitely sure that someone close to nandini is with devil.......

But he very well know that one wrong step will lead nandini's life to danger.....
So he decided that he will closely watch everyone ......

While thinking all this ...manik did not look at time and it was almost dinner time ...aryaman was not back yet.....

While thinking all this manik dialed aryaman number but he did not pick the call....

Manik worries reached to another level when the call said the phone is switched off.......

Manik was roaming in the living really frustrated. And was dialing his number
After some time...
Manik was about to move outside the house but saw aryaman entering inside...

Manik at once rushed to him and hugged him tightly.....

After breaking the hug manik started with his questions

MANIK- where were you arya ..why are you not picking the call and suddenly why is it showing switched off.....

ARYAMAN- calm down manik I am fine......my phone was in silent and when I was about to receive the call he broke my phone....

MANIK- who.?

VOICE- me...

Manik turned to find Dev standing with a smirk...

MANIK- what is he doing here...

DEV- don't you guys invite guest inside so bad ....

ARYAMAN- I met him in the restaurant... When I was about to pick the call he dashed with me and my phone broke......

MANIK- did you do that deliberately..

Dev nodded his head in no...

MANIK- what are you doing here....

DEV- I just wanted to see her whether she is fine or not...

Manik and aryaman saw him like he was some alien ...because as far they know him dev was never a type of person where he ask about welfare of some other person....now he is asking how nandini is and and also making sure whether she is fine or not......

Manik didn't say anything but stood there observing his expression which is blank...

MANIK- she is fine I am going to wake her up....

Saying this manik turned only to crashed in nandini's arm....

Nandini woke up but not finding him she moved out of room and saw manik and she straight away went to his arms....

Manik smiled seeing her....

MANIK- did you sleep well..

Nandini nodded her rubbing her nose in his chest...making manik chuckle...

Aryaman was smiling at his princess but dev had a slight smile seeing her...

MANIK- what happened nandini...

NANDINI- hungly(hungry)
She said in a cute baby voice

Hearing this aryaman rushed out to dish out the items....

Seeing him moving like that dev moved forward to help him....

Aryaman didn't know how to react seeing him helping him but kept quite....

After doing both moved to call manan but smiled seeing scene ...

Nandini was sitting on the sofa and manik was platting her hair  into a pony tail...