CHAPTER-29

I WOULD LOVE TO DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER FOR THE LOVLIES WHO NOMINATED MY STORY IN 2017 FANFICTION AWARDS.....
@peecho1072008
@rukshanamim
@Priyashiv123
THANK YOU SO MUCH.....

_______________________________________
Being breathless...... Manan broke their kiss....but their eyes were locked with each other.....
Nandini was thinking that she has seen that eyes somewhere ....
While manik was thinking what nandini might have felt about the kiss

Their eye lock broke when fab 4 and NAVYA and aryaman came to wish them happy new year........

CABIR- happy new year nandu and to you too manik....

NANDINI- same to you cabu....

One by one all wished but dhruv hugged nandini which was definitely uncomfortable for nandini....so nandini pushed and wished him because she didn't want create a scene.....

Whereas manik was lost in his thoughts.....

MANIK'S THOUGHT- how could I kiss her...manik you have completely lost it....what will she think of me....is she regretting.......while I am not regretting even a bit ...what should I do now....will she hate me...no no I should talk to her.....

But he couldn't talk to her ....her friends were around her.......and there was one more reason that is nandini was happily dancing around which shows  she did not regret the kiss but how can manik know that...(dumb.😛)

By the time party came to an end it was already 3....all were dead tried....and soon crashed to bed as soon as they reached home.......

Next day morning at 11

Since nandini woke up late.....she was in hurry ...manik couldn't talk to her .......

NANDINI- oh god manik I am so late today....hurry up ....

Manik just nodded and moved....nandini found it weird....because..manik did not talk to her after their kiss.....thinking of kiss she started blushing and turned into crimson red......and lost in having flashback...of the kiss...but horn sound brought her back and she hurriedly ran outside...and settled on the passenger seat ....and gave a beautiful smile but manik just smiled faintly 

Nandini was confused and her hand wandered to hold the pendant but it was not there....

NANDINI- manik wait my locket...

Without waiting for his reply she moved and ran into house and entered her room to find her pendant as soon as she got it again she ran and settled in the car.... Manik was like what was happening..........

MANIK-nandini what was the need to run like that.....

Nandini was just panting.....

Manik started his car and drove to their destination.....

Both entered college and nandini went to attend aryaman's class......and manik went to music room....

After the class both the group ( fab 5 and devil's) entered the jam room.......

As soon as they entered rose started...

ROSE - well Mr malhotra yesterday you were escaped...

MANIK- What do you want rose.....

ROSE- well I know you are just a bodyguard you can't sing....and you have no right to judge us....and since you are her ( nandini)bodyguard or I should say more than that....obviously you will praise her.....

NANDINI- shut up rose....or else I will break your bones....

ROSE- yeah yeah...OK then let's do this....let him sing I will shut up......

CABIR- you know what rose...we don't care what you tell.....

MUKTI- and yes...I don't mind changing you face...(fisting her hand)..

DHRUV- guys what's there let him sing that's OK though he is not a singer but still a song can actually do...

MUKTI- dhruv shut up...

Like this the argument went on...but manik was not at all attentive...he was feeling that something bad is going to happen....while Dev was just noticing that manik is not affected by the argument.....while the bickering sound brought manik back .....

MANIK- guys relax I will sing...

Dev and Maddy was shocked ...because after two long years he is going to sing. .. . ....

Manik took the guitar from Maddy and started tunning it.....and closed his and stared singing.....

All gasped (except Maddy and dev)hearing his voice.....

Nandini was just staring at him without blinking her eyes.....and lost in her thoughts....
NANDINI'S THOUGHTS- this is the same song which I sang when I saw my first dream about the dream boy....is there any chances for manik to be my dream boy....I just feel same when I am with manik....same butterflies in stomach ....same blushing......oh god why is it so confusing......clapping sound brought her back....

CABIR- wow ..... it was awesome manik ....

All were praising manik....where as rose was shocked and dhruv made a whatever face....

ALIYA came forward to hug but stopped herself remembering about manik's warning in yesterday's party.........

All the while nandini didn't say anything whereas manik was waiting for her to speak.......

Soon both the bands started to practice as both the teams together going  do the opening act of musicana.....

They stopped when manik's phone started ringing at first he thought of ignoring it but saw the caller it was from head quarters...

MANIK-sorry guys I need to attend this,....
But because of the signal he couldn't hear anything so moved out of the jam room but little far away........

And the matter which he heard drained the colors of his face.....but what did he hear???

"SIR ROHAN IS PLANNING TO KIDNAP NANDINI MURTHY ALONG WITH REMAINING FAB 4 ACCORDING TO THE SOURCES"

Before he could do something there was smoke every where ....but some how he managed to move from the place ....and reached jam room...to see no one there.....

ROHAN KIDNAPPED FAB5 AS WELL AS DEVILS......

_______________________________________

Hello guys...I was really happy that at least 3 people nominated my story where I thought my story still doesn't deserve that....

On the other side I am really unhappy because of votes and comments....it is very less....trust me it really demotivated me ....but still I write it for my genuine readers

PRECAP-kiddnapping -manik's technique to save them-some action.....

LOVE.,
NANDINI...