CHAPTER-27

Next Day........

After the drastic yesterday.... Hoping a new morning..... Two souls who are yet to fall in love and be together in their journey to fall in love.....are sleeping peacefully forgetting everything that happened the other day.....

Yesterday night nandini insisted to manik to stay with her so manik was sleeping peacefully in nandini's room in the couch.....

Nandini was the first one to open her eyes and the first thing she saw was manik sleeping peacefully... She adorned him for sometime....and her phone beep sound brought her back...

She hurriedly took her phone to see mukti's text....she opened and saw...

Space is organizing new year party ...get ready by 10am we will go for shopping😀😀

Nandini quickly replied to her text and saw the watch and it showed 9 she hurriedly got down from the bed and in the grief her leg tangled with something and she directly fell on manik who was sleeping in the couch..

Nandini was shocked and her eyes widened when she felt manik encircled his hands around her waist.......and manik slowly opened his eyes and both got lost in each others eyes.....

Both were in their own world...nandini was the one to come back to her senses.....

NANDINI- manik....(she called him in her ever so sweet voice)

Her voice brought him back.....manik suddenly got up along with nandini....

NANDINI- sorry manik my leg hit something that's why I fell....

MANIK- it's OK Ms MURTHY

Nandini frowned listening to Ms MURTHY from his mouth....

NANDINI-manik I hate you

Manik was startled from this...

MANIK- WHY!!!!(with a innocent face)

NANDINI- because you always call me Ms MURTHY which makes me feel I am old....even I have cute and sweet name....N.A.N.D.I.N.I....

MANIK-i know your name is nandini

NANDINI-yeah I know you know my name.....call me nandini not Ms MURTHY.........

MANIK-but how am I suppose to call...

But nandini cut him in between...

NANDINI- you call my name or I am going alone to shop......

MANIK- shop...and why do you think I will let you go.....

NANDINI- I can do anything....

MANIK- OK fine I will call by your name......

NANDINI-what do you mean by you will .....you should call me now....

MANIK- OK fine....NANDINI....

NANDINI-my name sounds so good....
OK now we have new year party in college we are going to shop for that...

MANIK- do I have an option...