CHAPTER-45 A

Everything  was going well today because of musicana and something big is going to happen.....for which MANIK was prepared......

Fab 5 was practicing for the event even the devil's  were no less they were going to give a tough fight for fab 5

ON THE D DAY (MUSICANA NIGHT)

Fab 5 and devil's were in THE green getting ready....

MANIK was in the control room of the college seeing the cctv footage...and he did not want anything to go wrong......

Suddenly MANIK received to call from DEV. ..

PHONE CONVERSATION

MANIK- hello DEV....

DEV- MANIK I think something is wrong here come to back stage....

ENDS..

MANIK moved to back stage to see DEV already standing there with a serious and worried expression...

MANIK- what happened DEV....

DEV just showed him some where....

MANIK saw that and was shocked ...because that was dead body of one of the guards MANIK has appointed......

MANIK - who has done this...

DEV- no idea MANIK  I was just passing by....

MANIK and DEV both moved towards the body and was shocked to see so brutal murder and there was a note in the dead body's pocket
MANIK removed it and read it allowed

IF YOU CAN SAVE NANDINI MURTHY BY GETTING BRUTALLY MURDERED THEN SAVE HER......
I AM REALLY EAGER TO KILL HER

Your Enemy
Marko

MANIK was shocked seeing Marko's letter...Marko was known to be a merciless killer may it be men or women he shows no mercy......
Even DEV was shocked to see Marko letters ...he did not even have the slightest idea that madam will call him ....

Now whatever they have to do they have act fast...

MANIK- I will be with nandini...
SAYING THIS MANIK MOVED ONLY TO BE STOPPED BY DEV...

DEV- take care of nandini...

MANIK was confused but still he nodded and moved.....

MANIK reached fab5 green room...all were shocked to see him there ...as soon as he saw nandini took her for hug....

NANDINI was shocked but still hugged him back.....

NANDINI- what happened  MANIK...

MANIK-nothing ...all the best....

NANDINI smiled ....

ON THE OTHER SIDE ..DEVIL'S GREEN ROOM ....

DEV was sitting with sad expression  he was helpless...

Suddenly he remembered the raksha  bhandan day...

FLASHBACK IN DEV'S POV

I was really tired of this practice ...this rose has no other better thing to do  ..she have to win so she is squeezing the blood out of us...