Chapter-69

The woman was stunned to see him. But did not show the Panic on her face and turned and said,

Madam- aren't you supposed to be guarding Nandini Murthy

Manik- should I? I thought that Madam is not interested in Nandini anymore.

Saying that. He kept the flowers he brought on harshad's tomb. Seeing the flowers. Her eyes welled up. And told him

Madam-you are really his good friend, huh?

Manik-I am. And I know, this is your favorite flower. And I'm sure he'll be more than happy to receive what you like. (Hearing this, her eyes started pouring). I could have saved him. I couldn't. I lost him. I'm sorry.

Madam-You was given a paralyzing injection. What do you expect from a paralyzed person? And I know you would have saved him. And I'm thankful for that.

Manik-You didn't have to kill her. You know that.

Madam-I know but letting her live life is torture to me. He deserved Justice.

Manik- Justice can be served by the government. We could have got Justice for him.

Madam- You really think so. He was the son of the devil. Do you really think the court would have cared about who he is or how good he is?

Manik-I cared. I know what he is, Aryaman knows what he is. Sudhir sir knows what he is. My father knows who is, We all cared and we all mourned for him together.

Hearing him she just nodded her head. After some time. Manik continued.

Manik-I knew why you were behind the proof. (Forwarding her the pen drive.)This is the only proof that states that you existed.

Seeing the pen drive, Madam was shocked.

Madam- Why are you giving them to me? Aren't you supposed to put me behind the bar?

Manik-I think I'm way past that. And I'm sure Harshad and Nandini would agree with me.

With that, he turned to leave. After taking a few steps, he turned again towards her and said

Manik- I think  Harshad would want you to move on and live your life with whomever you are now Navya. He would always want you to be happy, remember that. And I'm just doing what a good friend should be doing. And I'm sure you know that I'm not going to disclose this to your friends because they do not deserve to lose another one of them. Do you understand?

Navya Just nodded her head. And smiled.

Manik Smiled Back. Manik left his way. Navya stayed back for some more time. Eventually, she destroyed the pen drive. And decided to live her life.  

After spending two days in Ooty Manik left again to Mumbai. Whereas, Navya Has already reached Mumbai before him. Now, after coming from this place, she was feeling more relaxed. seeing Cabir Nandini Mukti and even Dhruv, she was more relaxed seeing them. Yes, these people love her for who she is not for what the devil made her be.

She will always love Harshad for what he is, not what his father wanted him to become. The same thing happened with Cabir. After six months of Harshad's death, she just entered the gang as in the fab 5 to know about the proof whether they collected any information about her and to know about manik's whereabouts. The report she received from her men only stated that Harshad went with Manik but he did not return, Manik being a police officer did not help either, she concluded that Manik harmed him. So the only way to get about his whereabouts is with Sudhir Murthy. But it was more difficult for her. So this is when she decided to be Cabir's girlfriend? Then become Nandini's friend, eventually getting a place in the house. While visiting Murthy's house she heard about the proof, fearing that identity might have to be exposed and these people had no idea that the devil was dead and the one who know is dev. Along with that,  she could not find out where Manik was, but one thing was sure Manik had something to do with Harshad's death. She was blinded by Revenge. So she knows Sudhir's weakness is Nandini. And she started with her plan, threatening her just like she planned. Nobody can save her from the devil. Except for manik Malhotra. And she used the fact that no one knows. The devil is alive to bring Manik Malhotra out of his cage.

The same thing happened. One attack on his daughter, made Sudhir take his friend's help in bringing Manik back and Manik being someone who has enmity with the devil with just one call and attack on his beloved member made him a bodyguard. But what she did not expect was aliya. She knew the devil had a daughter just when she thought everything was going on a plan. She has to come and attack Nandini instead of stopping her she thought maybe this can help her and she kept quiet the entire time. Eventually, Manik found out what was the actual cause? The concert evening. When Marco visited them. Manik was so sure that Harshad was shot dead and not by Manik. She was shocked to her wits. She was chasing the wrong person all along. But she did not know who Marco was working with. So, when Aliya attacked, she was shocked again, one more time, his sister to get his properties killed him. She did not deserve to live. So she waited until she reached Mumbai.

And then attacked the Head office. Going ahead on a mission and attacking single-handedly was not new for her. She did it before, she did it now and she doesn't know whether she'll be doing it in the future, but a perfect chance for her to attack the head office and Kill both of them. So she disguised herself after telling cabir that she has to reach her family, some emergency soon after they landed in Bombay and Manik dropped them home. 

She entered the building disguised. And went ahead to the interrogation room first to Marco. On seeing her Marco could make out that she is the Madam. He tried explaining to her that he didn't know aliya was not The Madam that he just followed orders. navya did not let him complete and stabbed him on his heart, slit his throat and pushed him down, and left the room. 

After seeing that through the CCTV, all started rushing towards the place, but she was not scared. That is when she clicked the bomb planted even though the bomb did not kill people but it sure diverted them. Navya entered the interrogation room where Alia was kept. Gave her one tight slap on her face which made earlier fall down without giving her a chance to fight. She slit her throat. Catching hold of her chin. She told "your brother was a great person. You shouldn't have done that. Go tell him if you find him, if at all you go to heaven, tell him. He is still missed." With that, she left the place along the way, changing her dress, mingling with the crowd, and left the place without anybody noticing.

And after that, she quietly participated in her rituals, even though she was angry and not so interested, just to maintain the peace seeing all her other friends gloomy. She felt bad, but she thought her (aliya) death was inevitable. She shouldn't have killed Harshad.

And after a week when Manik assembled them, she told Cabir that her grandparents are sick. She has to go away for a few days and left. That is when she landed up in Ooty in order to see Harshad for one last time. She knew Manik will come for her. The proof might have exposed her. She patiently waited for Manik to arrest her but something else happened.

She did not expect Manik to give her a chance, but he did. And told her what Harshad would want. So she threw away everything related to her past and thought about living in the future. She didn't want to keep others in the dark. So the day she returned back to Mumbai deciding on telling the truth to everyone.

The biggest mystery in the book is solved?

I know many would have guessed, how was the navya's behind the story?

Few words for navya?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter?

Happy reading.,

Love.,

Nandini.