CHAPTER-30

Manik didn't know what to do....seeing the whole room empty he thought he couldn't protect her....

Soon aryaman came there and asked manik what happened....

ARYAMAN- what happened manik....

MANIK- I failed to save her
(And in anger punched the wall nearby....)

Aryaman rushed towards him.....

ARYAMAN- manik what are you doing......

MANIK- no no do something I need rohan  I will kill him with my own hands.....check the CCTV.....tell head quarters to trace rohan's number......

He said it in so much anger that even aryaman was scared.....

As said by manik aryaman informed head quarters to trace the number...

ARYAMAN- manik I have informed...

MANIK(nodded)- OK let's check the cctv

Both moved towards a secret room in the college. ....

MANIK- play from the time when I  got a phone call from head quarters

When they played the video all they can see was smoke.....

MANIK- rewind the video....

Aryaman nodded and rewinded  it....  and both gasped.....

ARYAMAN- manik I guess there are more people and fab5 and devil couldn't do anything......

MANIK- I thought ROHAN is mad...but he proved me wrong.......

ARYAMAN- manik he is mentally sick.....and people like him will do something like that only.....
(Saying this aryaman saw the monitor and was shocked ....where as manik was confused)

MANIK- what happened arya

Aryaman pointed towards the monitor.... Manik was shocked and also angry.....

ARYAMAN- what is rocky doing here
(Guys he is the same rocky who manik had fight with him  in ooty read the chapter manik if you guys have forgotten)

MANIK- by any chance ROHAN know about where we are from......

ARYAMAN-manik it even might be a coincidence......

Manik nodded .....

Aryaman received a call from head quarters ....after the call aryaman came back.....

ARYAMAN- manik ROHAN 's phone location is showing in space .....

MANIK- WHAT!!!!I guess we should check the jam room once....

Both moved towards the jam room ....

They saw all the instruments on the floor ....phone were broken....(when first time manik came he could see more of smoke so did not see the place properly)

ARYAMAN- he played well...he didn't tell any one carry cell phone....

Manik noticed that something is vibrating in the corner of the room .....

MANIK- what's that....

Manik moved forward and took the thing but it was a phone....where it had a video call........

Manik attends the call....

As soon as he answers the call there it showed fab 5 and devils..........

Manik and aryaman look each other...

Suddenly ROHAN came on the screen......

ROHAN- HI MR.BODYGUARD