CHAPTER-34

All were shocked to see ALIYA proposing dhruv ...and dhruv accepting her proposal....all sensed that something is fishy but kept quiet.......

Leaving ALIYA and dhruv in  their  world remaining left where aryaman had taken Shankar.......

But but nandini was drunk....
She was calculating something in her mind and pouting and she was wrapped around manik's arm....

"MANIK" she called him so loudly that it was echoing in the corridor...as all were walking in the empty corridor

All turned towards her....

Nandini smiled sheepishly and continued....

NANDINI-manik why didn't ALIYA propose you but dhruv....

MANIK- what is this question nandini they love each other that why they proposed each other......

NANDINI- but manik ALIYA likes you ......she said she will propose you...

This made even manik to think. ...but chucked it and moved towards the jam room.....but nandini was still in thoughts..........but later chucked it and moved towards jamroom....

NAVYA- what are we doing here manik

MANIK- nothing......

Manik was standing there doing nothing .....

NANDINI- manik I am bored....

MANIK- so what do you want me to do...(angrily)

Nandini pouted and said in crying voice....

NANDINI- are you angly with me(said in cute baby voice)

Manik smiled but soon hid it...and said

MANIK- yes I am angry with you....and (turned towards CABIR MUKTI and NAVYA) you guys how can  you let her drink.......

NANDINI- I didn't drink...ALIYA gave me....

MANIK- what....

NAVYA- yes....manik when u were not there we were near the food counter ...then ALIYA came there

FLASHBACK....

NANDINI NAVYA AND MUKTI WERE TALKING AND CHILLING ...(remember guys everyones face is covered with colors that's why Shankar's men couldn't find her)......JUST THEN ALIYA CAME TOWARDS THEM....

ALIYA- so partying without me....

MUKTI- no ALIYA come on join us...

NAVYA- come one MUKTI she will be busy in planning something isn't it ALIYA.....

ALIYA- yes NAVYA u are right...but I thought why not spend some time with my friends....

WITH THAT ALIYA MOVED TOWARDS THEM....NANDINI DIDN'T EVEN TALK TO HER....

ALL THE GIRLS WERE GOSSIPING... BUT NAVYA WAS NOTICING ALIYA ...HER EACH AND EVERY MOVE......