2

"Pleaseeeeee." 

"No." 

The brown haired woman leans back on her chair, puffing out her cheeks as she crosses her arms across her chest, "C'mon, don't be a stick in the mud. At least do it for Erwin." 

Long story short, Hanji, a woman who works in the research department of the Ackerman Company, known as one of Levi's friends, asked Levi to attend her wedding, which will be held tomorrow. Of course, Levi refused, since it's considered too sudden and could ruin his agenda. 

It is Erwin Smith that Hanji will be married to, and this makes Levi think twice. 

"Fine." 

Hanji grins widely, "Now that's the shorty I know !" She cackled a laugh before taking a bite of her lunch. Levi narrows his cold eyes. 

"Don't call me that, shitty glasses." 

"Oh ! I almost forgot !" Hanji's attitude quickly turns into a serious demeanor, "Important guests will be there, and one of them is Dot Pixis, so I suggest you use this chance to make company relations with them. Erwin was the one who decided to invite them." 

The raven haired man nods, and then begins to take a sip of his exclusive black tea. 

They're currently having lunch at the Dauper Restaurant, which is a five star restaurant at the south part of Rose city. 

"Speaking of marriage, when will you get yourself a girl, Levi ?" Hanji inquired. 

He locks his gaze on her, "Never. Don't even dream of it." 

"Aaah.." She groans, "there you go again, shorty. You need to spice up your life, find a girl that could make your day brighter ! You know, if you keep this up, your co-worker will start assuming that you're making out with a broom." 

"You better watch your mouth, four eyes." 

"So, there's this girl," Hanji ignores his threat, "Her name is Petra, she's the daughter of the Ral Company. And let me tell you, she's so frickin hot, men are always after her. And, a little bird told me that lately she has set her eyes on you. I don't know what she sees in a clean freak like you, but- THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO FIND YOUR LOVE LIFE-" 

"I'm calling Erwin." Levi cuts her off as he fishes out his phone from his blazer pocket. 

Hanji stops rambling, "Eeeeh ?? Why ??" she whined. The short man only gives her a sharp and menacing glare. 

"You're being so fucking loud, my ears hurt, and you're causing a damn ruckus here. That’s why." He simply stated. 

-- 

Upon seeing her boss has returned, (Y/n) quickly rises from her seat behind the desk and bow.

Levi doesn't even bother to spare a glance at her, he just walks straight to his office and closing the double door behind him. Leaving the lady a bit confused. 

"I guess Mr. Ackerman is in a bad mood right now, he just had lunch with Ms. Zoe after all," she murmured. 

Her desk is placed right in front of Levi's office, think of it like a receptionist desk. So whenever Levi returns or comes out from his office, she'll always be there to greet him and the things he needs. Oftentimes Levi also summons her to his office in case he needs her to do a specific favor. 

Speaking of the devil, a small black device on her desk beeped. It's Levi's signal for her to come into his office. 

(Y/n) straightened her skirt before entering his office. She stops right in front of Levi's desk and bows, folding her hands in front of her thighs politely, "What can I do for you, sir ?"