22

[The 23rd Ackerman Company Holdings Sports Event]

Cheers and applause of excitement filled the big ass sport hall that's owned by the company as a certain.. old man, known as the chairman of the company, walked up to the front podium. Hell, even a business company has its own indoor field hall..

"Morning, shitheads. I'd like to announce the start of the 23rd Ackerman Holdings Sports Event. Be careful as not to injure yourself, it's all about teamwork and bonding, don't kill each other and make a blood mess or else my itty bitty tiny nephew here will throw a damn tantrum." Kenny glances at the scowling Levi who's standing next to him with a smirk.

He tips his fedora hat, "Let's get this shit started !"

-------- Time Skip -------

"Way to go (Y/n) !!"

"You can do it !"

"Bitch I know you can win this game ! Goooo !!"

"Slay them (Y/nnnnn) !!!" 

"Yeah show 'em who's the boss !!!!" 

The secretary can hear her friends cheering from the audience seat as she works her way through the obstacle course.

(Y/n), as a participant who represents the planning team division is currently competing against the marketing team division, which consists Annie and Hitch.

Due to her agile body, she, of course, won.

Making it to the finish line in the first place.

Well, thanks to her grumpy boss who always made her move fast and do everything accurately on daily work days, (Y/n)'s able to face all of the obstacles.

"I'LL TREAT YOU PIZZA TONIGHT !!" Among the audience, Sasha shouted at the secretary.

(Y/n) laughs sheepishly, smiling at her friends from afar like an innocent kid, before doing a tiny victory dance happily.

Unknown to her, on the superior seats, a pair of steel blue eyes are observing every second of her movements.

"You see there, shitty glasses ? Now that's why I like Ms. (L/n). That fiery, persistent spirit, who gives it her everything in whatever she does. That woman always does her best."

Hanji, who happens to be sitting beside him, smirks, "oooooh~ so that's why you like Ms. (L/n).. I got the point."

"Tch. Not as a woman, but as an employee-"

"Shush, Levi, look !"

Levi's eyes follow where Hanji's finger is directed to. As soon as he spots what Hanji was trying to show him. His face darkens.

A fucking GIANT is approaching her.

"Ms. (L/n)." The tall man stops in front of her, with a smile present on his face, "I heard a lot about you, that you're a perfectionist."

(Y/n) laughs, "I think you're exaggerating it, Mr. Hoover."

"Oi Hanji," Levi hisses at his friend, " who's that damn tree ?"

The brown haired woman rests her chin on her palm. "Oh that ? He's part of the marketing division, Berthold Hoover."

"Why the fuck would anyone name a human 'birth control' ?"

"It's BERTHOLDT, shorty."

Back to Bertholdt and (Y/n)..

"So, the three-legged race is coming up, and I'm your partner. Let's do our best !" The gentle giant beams as he handed her a water bottle, then raises his fist in the air.