63

"Did you call for me sir ?"

Right after Historia found out about (Y/n)'s relationship with the vice president, the poor woman had to gain her composure when Levi requested her presence in his private office after that.

Levi's not sitting on his usual swivel chair, he's making himself on the couch instead, with a tablet on his lap.

With a single glance at (Y/n), the man grabs a small remote from his pocket and aims it at the blinds that cover the windows that separate his office from the outside room which is filled with employees. He clicked it and the blinds shut themselves automatically.

(Y/n) tilts her head, "why shut the blinds ?"

"So I can work with you right by my side," he pats the empty spot next to him, "have a seat."

However, the secretary shook her head, "no."

"Oh ? Do you prefer sitting on my lap ?"

" NO- It's not like that. What I mean is, Historia will get suspicious. She found out about us." (Y/n) told him.

"So what ?"

She looks at her boyfriend in bewilderment, "what do you mean by 'so what' ? Though Historia is not the type to go around telling everyone about our secret, at this rate, everyone will find out about us !"

"Well, I'd like everyone to. Then it'll make things even more convenient. And that salt bastard won't try flirting with you either," Levi says bluntly.

"No one flirts with me, Mr. Ackerman. Anyway, making our relationship public is no good. So from now on, no more PDA especially near the office, okay ?" She sends him a smile as if telling a five year old not to steal a candy.

It appears that Levi had enough of this nonsense because he then stood up from the sofa, "Tch.. I can't tell everyone about us and PDA is banned. Why won't you let me do anything I want to ? Isn't love about adjusting to each other ? So why have me make all the sacrifice ?"

"Mr. Ackerman-"

"Here I am, itching to tell the whole world that you're mine. Yet you seem like you want to keep us a secret. Now that doesn't make me happy." He crosses his arms.

Being a patient girlfriend she is, (Y/n) exhales softly, "it's not that I want to keep our relationship a secret. I'm doing it for you."

"Explain brat. Now."

"Because you're a public figure. When I think about the influence you have. I can't help but be careful especially about Ms. Ral. I'm fully aware that she wants you so badly-"

Levi held up his hand as a sign for her to stop talking, "Whatever. I don't give a shit about Ral. I'll try my best to do what you want, but I'm telling you.." He leans into her ear, "my patience will run out soon. So you better be ready for whatever I'm planning."

The woman shudders upon the hot, tickling sensation on her ears and neck.

"So, are you coming to my place tonight ?" Levi suddenly averts the topic.

She hummed, "to your place ? I think there's no necessary work left to be done in your house, plus, I stopped having nightmares and I can sleep well on my own now so no need to stay over at your place."

"I'm quite disappointed that you forgot about things we still need to do."

"Eh..? Do we ?" (Y/n) scrunches her eyebrows, trying to recall anything important.

Levi huffs in annoyance, "you know, what we never got to do last time."

"Huh.. What we never got to do..."