18

It's a fine morning.

The lady fixes her blouse and her hair to look more presentable for the day, she was ready to take a step out of the women's restroom when suddenly her phone rings.

"Hello ?"

"Hey single pringle, it's me Rico. Why did you ignore my text yesterday ?"

(Y/n) laughs, "Oh, it's because yesterday I had to go to.. an event. Yeah, a long event that took place really far from my house. So I guess I was too tired to check if there were any messages."

"Don't tell me you forgot about the blind date that we talked about the other day !"

"No it's not like that, of course I remember."

"Anyway, goodluck. If you two end up getting married, you owe me a drink for three days."

Rico teased on the other line.

"Hey, it's just a blind date, you're taking it too far."

Even though she's talking over the phone, (Y/n)'s face held an annoyed look.

"Mhm.. yes, alright, byee." (Y/n) ends the call with a sigh before propping her arms on the sink in front of her.

"Oh my gosh, Ms. (L/n), you're going on a blind date ?"

The woman turns around in an instant to see a certain short, blue eyed blonde who looks happy, "you must be so nervous and excited !" Historia beams.

"H-historia.." (Y/n) curses herself for stuttering, "I'm kind of embarrassed about this. Can you keep this a secret, please ?"

The shorter girl nods excitedly like a five years old, "Mhm ! It's a secret !"

(Y/n) shushed her, putting her index finger to her lips and smiles nervously, nodding along with Historia.

"Of course, we'll keep it a secret."

The two shriek upon the sudden appearance of another employee in the women restroom.

"Leaking such information like this in a restroom is bad, (Y/n). You're considered lucky to be heard by only me and Historia." Mikasa then calmly added, "but I'm actually glad you're trying to go on a date." The grey eyed employee reveals a tiny smile.

Historia squeals, "My goodness, you were too busy to even dream about a blind date !"

"This is your first time, isn't it ?"

"Eh ?? first time on a blind date ??" the blonde gasps in surprise, "no way.. you have to take this chance to bid goodbye to being single all your life !"

Mikasa adjusts her scarf, "(Y/n), first blind dates can feel really awkward. If you need help getting out of such unwanted situation, call me and I'll give your date a good beating-"

"E-easy there, Mikasa. I'll be fine !" (Y/n) smiles as she stucks out her thumbs up.

----------- Later ------------

Her heels echoed inside Levi's clean spacious private office as a tray of tea was balanced on Historia's hand.

The newbie puts the tray on his table and bows before dismissing herself.

"What about my secretary ?"

Historia stops on her tracks, "Oh ? Should I join you for tea, sir ?"

"No. That's not what I meant, where is Ms. (Y/n) (L/n), and why are you brat here instead of her ? I'm asking about (Y/n) (L/n)'s whereabouts." He stated sharply.