59

Hold the fuck up..

"What do you mean by 'let's sleep together ??'  What nonsense are you sayin-"

Levi lets out his infamous tongue clicking before crossing his arms, "how is this considered a nonsense brat ?"

"Of course it's nonsense, you're saying as if you.. you..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"As if you want to move in !!" (Y/n) exclaimed, flailing her arms in the air like a headless chicken.

The man remains unfazed although he silently thanks the gods that his girlfriend isn't thinking about anything naughty, "I'm only going to spend a few days so it's not as much as moving in," he uttered. Good grief.. thank god she didn't think of sex. (Y/n) is way too innocent for that. Maybe..

"Hell no, my place is a one-bedroom apartment ! There's just one room so you can't stay there."

"That's why I suggested we go to my place.." Levi facepalmed, "but you were the one who turned me down. So step out of the way and let me in, I need to unpack my things first if you don't mind."

He suddenly pulls a black suitcase behind his back, leaving (Y/n) gaping in shock. Levi pushes the woman out of the way and enters her house after removing his shoes, welcoming himself. The vice president instantly heads to the cupboard while dragging his suitcase.

Poor (Y/n), still confused at what's going on.

(Y/n) closes the door and trails behind her boyfriend, eyeing every single thing he does. First, Levi opens her cupboard, the one he once got shoved into and locked inside by (Y/n), "I remember this place very well," he growled, recalling the unpleasant memory, "I thought women are fond of.. clothes. Yours are only a few."

"Thanks to you, I'll have plenty of space to store my clothes for the time being." Levi shrugs as he shoves his dress shirts and blazers neatly into her almost empty closet.

Then he approaches her dressing table with a small mirror in front of it, "this one also has plenty of space. Ms. (L/n), are you a minimalist ? The type of person that likes to live with less things."