35

"How to say sorry ? Really ??"

He only glares at his friend with a glare.

"I mean, how is that so hard ?" Hanji chuckles, "you just have to say 'sorry' !"

Levi squints at her, "do you know what 'sorry' is in French ?"

She shrugs.

"It's 'je suis désolé'," he said, "now try saying it."

At first, Hanji was quite unsure about where the topic was going, but she decided to just go with the flow, "je.. je suis d-de..." The woman struggles to pronounce the words correctly since it's completely foreign to her, "oh forget it shorty. You're wasting time, do you want me to take a French course-"

"Doesn't really roll off your tongue, right ?" Levi points out, "because you've never said it." He inhales,

"That's what the word 'sorry' is like to me. I've never said it."

This puts Hanji in utter silence, it's unusual to see Levi conveying something like this in private, "oh..."

"Is there a way to patch up relationships without saying sorry ?"

She laughs like a mad scientist, before coming to an abrupt stop, giving him the only answer possible.

"No."

"Then.." Levi fiddles with his fingers, "what if I never say it ?"

"Then you'll lose that person, Levi."

-----------------------------------

Everything's going well for (Y/n) today, well, at least after their.. unpleasant argument in Levi's office. Other than that, things are going smoothly, at least her work is not affected. So there she is, still busy typing some reports that needs to be done by evening and-

"HIYA !!"

The woman nearly jumps out of her chair upon the sudden loud voice. With a hand on her chest to collect her composure, (Y/n) looked up, a bit irritated at whoever startled her.

She immediately stands from her chair behind the desk, "Oh, Ms. Zo- I mean, Mrs. Smith ! Is there something you need ?"

"Actually yes," Hanji bent forward, "I ordered two cups of coffee from the cafe in the lobby. My secretary, Moblit, was supposed to deliver them to me but it seems like he's having a constipation inside the men's lavatory. He also didn't bring his phone with him. And I have a meeting in 8 minutes, now could you please be a dear and fetch my orders from the cafe downstairs ?" She rambled with a pleading face.

It took a few seconds for (Y/n) to absorb everything, "O-oh alright. Do you want me to bring back Moblit too ? In case you need his assistance in the upcoming meeting-"

"No no no. Let that poor guy take a dump in peace," she grins, "just grab my coffee please."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Smith." (Y/n) sends her a polite smile before leaving.

The clacking sound of the secretary's shoes come to a cease as (Y/n) slowly disappears from Hanji's sight. Going to fetch the mad woman's coffee. The brown haired worker smirks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

With hurried steps, (Y/n) strolls through the humongous lobby where some employees are having their lunch. It's not just a lobby. It has various restaurants, small shops, and cafes. The chairman of the Ackerman Company, Kenny Ackerman, provided those on purpose since he knew that sometimes there isn't enough time for them to go out and buy food. So he invested in some restaurants inside the office.